Jus Family Records & Executive Branch Management Showcase feat. E-40 Sept. 9th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
It's going down people. We have a great show coming up for you Sept. 9th at The Roseland Theater. We are doing the Jus Family Records & Executive Branch Management Showcase which will feature E-40, Bosko, Cool Nutz, Maniac Lok, DJ Chill, and special guests. This will be part of www.MusicfestNW.com, and it is going to really pop off people. Tickets will be up for sale on the Jus Family site starting next week.

We are also going to have the New Face Of The NW Talent contest to kick the show off. So if you are interested in having you or your artist perform in the showcase please contact me via email at [email protected]. We are only putting 10 acts in the showcase, and you must have a full fledged show ready. So make sure that you get at me. This is going to be huge. It is going to be a Night At The Apollo type of format where the crowd judges who is the hottest act in contest. Reach out to me.

Jul 8, 2003
I have someone nice that wants to get down for sure bro. WHen you say they have to have a full set ready, how many songs are you thinkin of having them perform Get at me.....