Jus beat 50 Cent Bulletproof

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2005
i jus got done beatin bulletproof i gotta admit its a coo game but the only thing i couldnt stand is yayo and buck alwayz askin for 50s help.... but all around it was a bad ass game......hella sicc shit

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
much like 50 himself...it sucked ass,glad i never bought it. played it for like 30 mins and a friends house and that was all that i needed. perfect example of game riding a sponsership/name of something and forgetting about what people really want...that one thing they call gameplay

Jan 7, 2004
yeah I beat it a couple weeks ago I liked the game the best part was when you aim at the enemies head and that one shot kill where the camera follows the bullet and taken money of the dead was tight

ASCE

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2006
I read the review.

u know a game is bad when you get to make you allies invinsible so they dont die.

u could tell they were gonna half ass it.

the review was funny as shit tho.

heres a sample:

few missions have you working alongside the G-Unit soldiers, or other allies, like the dirty cop, Detective McVicar (played by Eminem) or the grizzled war veteran-turned-gun fiend, Grizz (Dr. Dre). In situations where they're just shooting the bad guys, your AI-controlled partners do a decent job. Considering how uninteresting the shooting is, it's often easier to just sit back and let them do most of the shooting, since they seemingly never die. But when it comes time to navigate tight hallways, for instance, the AI falls apart. We ran into a situation where Lloyd Banks--the lock-picker of the crew--was attempting to run into a room to pick open a safe while we were attempting to get out, which blocked us into a corner. The only answer? A couple of shots to the face got Banks to move out of the way.

I dont know, that last couple sentences got to me. I was fuckin dying while reading that.