Juicy SSF IV Details and new trailer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006

A new Famitsu scan reveals alternate ultra combos for returning SF IV characters (indicated by the "II" lettering near the top). It's confirmed that each character will have 2 ultra combos! Confirmed Ultras: Ryu's Shin-Shoryuken, a new one for Cammy called "CQC", & C.Viper's is called Burning Dance. New alternate costumes are also shown above

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
i have the new issue of arcadia on the way, so in addition to the sbo dvd, i'm sure there will be a bunch on the new sf

i wish they would announce the 3rd strike characters already!

Apr 10, 2006
i have the new issue of arcadia on the way, so in addition to the sbo dvd, i'm sure there will be a bunch on the new sf

i wish they would announce the 3rd strike characters already!
Trust me its Ibuki, Dudley and Makoto. Dudley is beast!!!! Hakan is an oil wrestler, he has a nice running-diving grab and has a counter ultra where it requires someone to jump at him, but i think he might be garbage. Juri is beast and has an ex wall attack that can make people bounce off walls.

Ibuki has a nice ultra where she throws hella kunai but it doesnt do much damage.

Thats all im saying for now

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
they just have to keep ibuki the same and i'll be happy

i really hope it's not her knife super. i know that's the logical choice but i've always used her command grab super.

Apr 10, 2006
knife super is jsut a super in this one. Command grab is Ultra 1 in this game and Ultra 2 is a combo followed by hella kunai air and then a slam to the ground. it works out. Plus she has ex jumping combo kick that can cross people up pretty easily