JT why did you pose with Jay Z in that pic for Get Low albums ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
R

rollinhard

Why JT in a picture with Jay Z on his albums? JT is desperate
I think JT looks dumb standing in that picture with P DIDDY, Russell Simons sitting down at the summit. JT is trying to fool his listeners like he is really tight with Will Smith ( a Joke) , Jay Z ( the one who took Get Low from him) Russell Simmons( never signed a Frisco rapper and only signed one Bay rapper sincethe history of Def Jam). Then P-Diddy( I thought JT was down with Suge and Pac?). I think those pictures are an indicator how desperate JT is .
If JT started making tight songs by producing them and putting more effort, he will make it.

JT dont ruin the Bay Area scene with garbage. What happen to that production from 1994-1999. After that it seems that you want to use other rappers to make a name for yourself. No wonder Frisco never is on the National scene. JT make at least one album that is well produced by you so you can blow up. I think JT is wearing too many hats at once.

F

Frisco

hell nah ........you hatin that nigga doin the damn thang .........square ass niggas be hatin talkin bout jt look gay in the pic .............nigga u gay ........get low is hard as fuck.......... the best record lable i know of in the bay...........even wit some recycle shit!

R

realsicksniper

EA Said- so Im a faggot azz muthafucca'zz like Levitti I want a jay-z's picture so I can jack off "

EA aka Soak Game

Get a life you Devry fag

Jul 7, 2002
cdbaby.com
my 4 dollars and 15 cents

i'm feelin who ever said waat they did about jt.. i dont no about no picture shit but that nigga be tryin way to hard to seem like he got more than what he do... for example the whole juvenile thing then he releases soem other ass nas shit.. he's tryan ride the coat tails wit these niggas but woudl u ever hear or see these big name cats givin love to jt. not at all nigga... dude aint hatin. he juss tellin the truth, especially as a consumer.. he be puttin out so much recylced, poorly produced shit that i stopped fuckin wit him.. and get low is by far not the tightest label in the Yay homie cuzz the Yay area is way too flooded wiht bullshit too

and thas real talk..soembody with a real opinion, please go forward

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
it's great how jt has this forum yet i haven't seen him speak one word on here. he is shittin on the fans. giving you 12 songs a cd and 3 of em are recycled. i like his shit, but is making the same shitty buisness moves that put him so far down after his separation from priority. he'll learn,but people may not want his shit a third time around