JT THE BIGGA FIGGA & JUVENILE CONCERT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
got the info from www.friscostreetshow.com

Phat Farm
In association with Black Wall Street Inc.
Presents JUVENILE & JT THE BIGGA FIGGA live concert
SPECIAL BULLETIN
First 100 people to register on Sundays May 5th through June 9th for a 2 hour meeting at the Center for Self Improvement will receive a free V.I.P. Backstage Pass
To enter the JUVENILE & JT THE BIGGA FIGGA live concert
When: May 5th through June 9th
Where: 5048 3rd St. at the corner of 3rd & Revere
Why: So that knowledge could be shared to enlighten our community
Time: 2 p.m. sharp

B

Bayluv

Its time for another beating by Oakland niggas

We gonna come Deep to this Concert. I hope you Sunnydale haters show up. HAHAHA

B

Bayluv

Fake ass Kyle(must be white)

Mr. Freeze you gonna get touch if you show up. East Side Oakalnd will be Deep in that concert. We are after Sunnydale and Excelsior and Union City

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
You know what is gonna happen....knuckleheads are gonna show up and it's gonna be ALL BAD...AGAIN!...People nowdays don't know how to act at a concert...people forget manners and maturity when they walk in the place...if it goes on without a hitch...that will be a miracle...

M

MrFreeze

Bayluv
Today 05:08 PM This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

thats all i see when he posts yall you should all put him on ignore too lol!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hey bayluv- yeah i'm white check my mothafuckin profile, i admit it. but i'm sure you can relate to the whiteness you bitch ass mothafucka. you aint shit and I hope one of these california people bomb on your ass cause you're actin like a bitch.