Jsin Sinatra - S.I.C.K Review

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2003
www.rotproductions.com
Yall, there is no Dought, in my mind that Jsin is next Big mainstream rapper, his mic diliverence is S.I.C.K, his writens are butt fuck heat...

i have herd the album

dis is what i gotta say

1st, instead of a mainstream album that has, 1-2 good singles and shit, dis album has 10-11 heated tracks.. its club shit right here, on all levels, all production by the wyshmaster.. so u know fosho the beats will be hott..

on the 100% reals ...

imma give almost his hole album 5/5

i loved the club joints... get it poppin, snake charmer, ballers, run, and whats on your mind...
those the shit right there...

i loved the intro 2 "grief" "when i get there im fuckin takin over" fuckin sickkk dogg.. madd props.. its like god and jsin and that fucker is takin shit over, that shit fuckin gets me hyped right there....
loved that beat 2...

my daddy and hush is fuckin original as fuckkk...

and u got some ROCKIT PRODUCTION in there 2.. i fellin the hook on .. touch something.. whaa.. hottt as fuck...

so summary.. there was nothing if not anything i didnt like about dis album.. if there was 1 album i could by out of dis whole year.. would be this shit.. fuckin dope

pep it.. yall will agree.. next big thing right here!

www.jsinsinatra.com

HOLLA! fuckin dope

Dec 18, 2002
definately not a lyrical type rapper, definately mainstream soundin, beats are coo but that ballers beat baseline sounds hella like Grindin by the Clipse i guess my biggest problem wit his music is his style, his voice is flat and his delivery is lazy, he sound like he gotta mic 3 feet away while he sittin on a recliner rappin, he work on his voice and originalize his beats he can be big, good release though id call this cd solid for anyone lookin for a mainstream type feel he shud hook up wit big pun