Josh Howard on star spangled banner "I dont celebrate dat shit!"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2005
Part of loving America is loving that you have the freedom to not give a shit about or even outright disrespect the punk ass Star Spangled Banner. If you're mad at Howard for this then you are a freedom hater and a terrorist.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i dont even think he was "standing up for his beliefs" he was just talkin shit. people are suggesting he hates america and blah blah blah for sayin something he probably wouldnt have said if he knew this brouhaha would occur. i dont know if all that money and fame is worth the intense scrutiny it brings. i would be doin time for shovin a camera up someones as. leave these athletes alone. damn its gettin old. motherfuckers act like he set up a stand at the local high school recruiting for al quaeda or something.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Part of loving America is loving that you have the freedom to not give a shit about or even outright disrespect the punk ass Star Spangled Banner. If you're mad at Howard for this then you are a freedom hater and a terrorist.
thats the non sugar coated version of it to the t.

Aug 9, 2006
why would he endorse anything american if he hates it so much.....black or white america is still the same....

he can play in american leauge and spend american money and live on american property...but he doesnt "celebrate" it.....

his whole life is a contradiction

Apr 25, 2002
How in the f*ck can these two pussy ass journalists say that he needs to be fined or traded? For speaking his mind? Get the f*ck outta here. They would be violating his rights by fining him. I always believe that niggaz should stay from in front of these cameras but he did it and now it's a big fuss.

Who is the sucka ass nigga that put this on youtube? He couldn't possibly be a friend cause that's some punk sh*t in the 1st place.

May 2, 2002
What does being Black have to do with standing during the National Anthem? Absolutely nothin'! The fact that he brought race in it doesn't help the situation any. Even if he didn't wanna stand, he could've just quitely excused himself.

I wonder if Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf ever got fined for not standing during the National Anthem.

How in the f*ck can these two pussy ass journalists say that he needs to be fined or traded? For speaking his mind? Get the f*ck outta here. They would be violating his rights by fining him. I always believe that niggaz should stay from in front of these cameras but he did it and now it's a big fuss.

Who is the sucka ass nigga that put this on youtube? He couldn't possibly be a friend cause that's some punk sh*t in the 1st place.
IT WAS A BLACK DUDE WHO IS A RAPPER FROM BALTIMORE NAMED LOS, I SAW IT ON SUM SHOW ON ESPN YESTERDAY. I WANTED TO THROW UP, DUDE COULDNT EVEN LOOK INTO THE CAMERA WHILE HE ANSWERED QUESTION ABOUT THE FOOTAGE HE PUT UP. HOW WACK, THEY MUST HAVE PAID HIM TO DO THAT AND HE WANTED THE PUBLICITY.

Jun 27, 2005
why would he endorse anything american if he hates it so much.....black or white america is still the same....

he can play in american leauge and spend american money and live on american property...but he doesnt "celebrate" it.....

his whole life is a contradiction
show me where he said he hates America you redneck.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ anyone taking Josh Howard seriously.

He was joking around with a group of ''friends'' (he thought), trying to be funny. It didn't seem serious at all. People say things they don't really mean all the time; we've had discussions like this before. People make racist comments, for example, around a group of friends, then hang out with that same nigger or wetback or cracker the next day, that they just made fun of. It's not that serious...

And to the people who are crying about him ''taking American money and living the American dream"...he has every right to; He's an American, who pays millions into taxes (property, etc.), does charity work in his community, and mentors young children in ''your'' America. America is supposed to be the ''home of the free''...yet people feel they reserve the right to censor comments/opinions/beliefs that are not 'acceptable' to them; this same freedom of speech Americans treasure so much should apply to everyone, not just people who feel they are in the right.