Jimmy Kimmel on Mexican TV Show...Funny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Come mierda hijueputa!

and by the way I'm not a spic (a puertorican) I'm a wetback! Get your racial insults right you motherflower you!

Dec 17, 2004
so mexicans arent spics? i always thought it was short for hispanic...and i think mexicans can be considered hispanic...but maybe im wrong

btw...theres a video at the start of this thread thats pretty funny too

Dec 13, 2003
LOL @ calling Mexicans ''spics''...

Dumb son of an ugly bitch.

I remember people being banned for calling someone a NIGGER.

LOL @ the irony.
got damned crack smoking, fat white woman poking, long stroking, spear throwing, watermelon koolaid choking....PIECE OF SHIT NIGGERS!!!!

oh wait...im black...

cracka ass crackkka!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
ill tell you whats up with that spic shit....its this show where spic guys and spic girls compete to find a potential spic mate of the opposite spic sex. the spic host is annoying as hell but i still wanna give her a spicish cream dream supreme...overall i'd describe it as "hella stupid spic shit"...right? just like everything on telemundo...except for mexico soccer games...though theyve been playing like retarded spics with their heads up their ass lately....did i mention im a dirty spic?

fuck your mother , if she's dead kool bitch got what she deserved. fuck your grandma , fuck your life and family. your dad was a fag who jacked off in a cup to so he could have a little fag son

Apr 13, 2006
Stay off our Latina women then, you racist putos. You know all you fools love big brown tetas and ass in your face.

Anyways, that 12 Corazones show is the shit. Some fine ass bitches go on that show. I don't know what you fools are trippin on, I welcome that shit to my nearest TV set. Beats the shit out of anything on MTV, BET. Latin stations are the best for women, period. Novelas, hot ass news reporters, Premiere Impacto, Viviana a la medianoche, shows like 12 Corazones, Jose Luis sin censura,... cmon, the best shit. lol Why the fuck complain?
simon que si loco