Jim Conrette Really Really Wants to see Vince McMahon in the gutter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
- Jim Cornette spoke with the Daily Star during the Bound for Glory PPV. Cornette, who worked for WWE for years and ran the old OVW developmental territory took a shot at Vince McMahon by saying:

“Have you seen the stock market? Vince is not a billionaire any more! He may not even be a millionaire by the time this thing’s over! I will sacrifice every penny I’ve got and cut my neighbour’s lawn to see Vince McMahon a broken man laying in the gutter!”
That's been awhile

Nov 10, 2006
That's a strong point you make. When WCW of the 80's and early 90's was building up, they had the library of the NWA, hence, they had historic relevance and prestige dating their product. Now, there are many aspects of TNA that remind me of the WCW in the years prior to their challenge of the then WWF, but they now have only their short history instead of materials going back to the earlier 1900's.

I don't think it's impossible for this saga to expand though

Nov 10, 2006
This Just In

Linda McMahon Speaks: Is TNA Competition?
Date Added: November 06, 2008
Story By: Tim Brown

During Thursday’s quarterly conference call for WWE, Linda McMahon was asked to address whether she views TNA as competition or not. She stated that while TNA might be in the same genre, WWE considers all forms of television entertainment as true compeition.

WWE has been consistent in their claims that they consider other non-wrestling television shows and sports broadcasts as more serious competition than TNA.

Feb 8, 2003
she speaking the truth. WWE smackdwon vs RAW video games sells more then TNA ppvs, impaxct game and dvds put together.

IMO

Desperate Housewives, The Simpsons, NFL, NBA, UFC is way more competition for wwe then some tna.

As I studied TNA I came to conclusion on what their problem is aand what tehy lacking in and thats creativity. Bc they got some good talent theres no doubting that the problem is they tend to constantly recycle gimmicks, and storylines from the past wwf & wcw.

If they come up with all new ideas for storylines and characters and cut down all the fake effects they would have something strong.

Oct 3, 2006
lol cornette that hatin muthafucca...vince makes a shitload off of wrestlemania itself and that aint goin out netime soon

Oct 3, 2006
yea TNA gota do sumthin big dat shit look cheap azz fuck along wit sum cheap azz theme muzik plus they need better announcers
LMAO @ THE CHEAP ASS THEME MUSIC...FO REAL...I DONT EVEN THINK THEY USE FIREWORKS THEY JUS USE STREAMERS OR SUM SHIT....THEY WACC AS FUCK