Jiffy Silent Psycho

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
TO ME IT SEEMS LIKE IT'S MEANT TO BE FUNNY, SO I LIKE IT. I DONT THINK THIS OLD GUY IS TRYING TO BECOME THE NEXT TUPAC. THAT SONG IS HILARIOUS.

Oct 24, 2004
^^^^
LMFAO!!!!! itz like a cheech rapper/ norteno!!!! shit had me rollin. funny a fuk. he shootz da scrap, n shes like "oww, i diddnt do nothin !!!!" mbwahaha or " a glock or a lock n da sock, nortenoz on ur block!!!!!! haha good shit

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
the very first time i heard him i thought we (homies) were the butt of a joke but i found a soundclick page full of his material that included alot of comedy skits with him taking on many different characters. some entertaining and some def a miss for my taste in humor but he was doing him and taking a big risk with his originality and i respect that.
I never met him, but people whos opinion i value have spoke highly of him as a person so i cant knock him one bit....

my brother LOVES the remixed version with Baby Boy and plays that shit all the time so the is a genuine audience for it..

Aug 20, 2003
the very first time i heard him i thought we (homies) were the butt of a joke but i found a soundclick page full of his material that included alot of comedy skits with him taking on many different characters. some entertaining and some def a miss for my taste in humor but he was doing him and taking a big risk with his originality and i respect that.
I never met him, but people whos opinion i value have spoke highly of him as a person so i cant knock him one bit....

my brother LOVES the remixed version with Baby Boy and plays that shit all the time so the is a genuine audience for it..

THE FIRST TIME I HEARD THE TRACK I WAS MASHING BACK HOME FROM THE 559.ME AND MORENO WERE BUSTING UP LAUGHING BECAUSE OF ITS ORIGINALITY AND IT WAS FUNNY AS FUCK.I THINK BABY BOY HAVING THAT TRACK ON HIS LAST ALBUM WAS A GOOD MOVE.IT BROUGHT SOMETHING DIFFERENT 2 THE TABLE....