jevon kearse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
specutaltion on him being release.....he signed a BIG contract with the eagles and his replacement (the starter now) trent cole has just signed a 5 year deal....he had major injury problems but just think back to his rookie year.....if he stayed healthy he could of been the best DE to ever lace em up...he could be a good pick up for any team.....but he has to stay healthy.......will he be in two tone blue next year :cheeky:

Feb 10, 2006
You really think the Eagles with release him?

For some reason I don't think so.

The Eagles like to rotate their D Line. If he can stay somewhat healthy he'll have a place on the Eagles Team.

Aug 9, 2006
i dont got facts or nothing but i just see them paying big bucks for a back up......they could rotate there line but thats a pretty penny to pay for one of them not being on the field all the time.....i can SEE them releasing him ethier this year or next year....doesnt mean im right or nothing

Mar 12, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
I'd love to see him in a Niner uniform.
Not going to happen, you already know Mike Nolan's policy, I think he'll demand some dollars, but then again, sports is like politics, lies then action.

Aug 9, 2006
he would have to produce.....and stay healthy.......i mean damn was his ROOKIE campagin the best rookie campagin EVER as a player? im pretty young so i cant go back THAT far......but the only notable players is like moss......