jazzy pha a fake E-4O t/f?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

true or false

in yall opinion!

naw well to clarify i mean:

in that one TI video his whole persona seems like a carbon copy of e4o hand gestures Saying "oh boy"
popping his collar. iunno maybe its just me but i think its obvious!

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^
LOL

it was pretty funny about a month ago when 40 was guest DJing on KMEL on a sunday. he played "lets get away" by TI and after the song he came on and said "yeah that was TI featuring....ME" then he kinda laughed and said some shit like "naww, jazzy phae is my boy" or some shit.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
agreed with BO, when i first seen the T.I "24" video i was thinking it was e-40 at first, then i look at it carefully and i was like naw that aint him..

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
they boys, but I can't stand seeing jazze pha in videos, EVERY SINGLE VIDEO HE'S IN, he looks like he's trying waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard to be 40. It'd be one thing if he just looked like him, but he steals all his sayings, and he's just fuckin annoying as can be on videos

May 4, 2002
NICKpro RM said:
^^^^^^
LOL

it was pretty funny about a month ago when 40 was guest DJing on KMEL on a sunday. he played "lets get away" by TI and after the song he came on and said "yeah that was TI featuring....ME" then he kinda laughed and said some shit like "naww, jazzy phae is my boy" or some shit.
I heard that too. But I was pretty sure he said Mini Me lol.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
CHRISHOGGALYPSE said:
they boys, but I can't stand seeing jazze pha in videos, EVERY SINGLE VIDEO HE'S IN, he looks like he's trying waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too hard to be 40. It'd be one thing if he just looked like him, but he steals all his sayings, and he's just fuckin annoying as can be on videos
I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN!!! HE ALSO COPIES MANNY FRESH FROM CASH MONEY, LIKE AT THE END OF SONGS YOU KNOW HOW MANNY FRESH ALWAYS SAYS: "LADIES & GENTLEMAN, THIS IS A MANNY FRESH PRODUCTION"
NOW I HERE JAZZE SAY'N' IT TOO!!!
THAT GUY IS LAME, ALTHOUGH HE DOES HAVE A TIGHT SONG ON MADDEN '05!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Man, yall talking some weak stuff. JAZZE PHA'S beats knock niggaz out like TYSON in his heyday. He does look like E 40. When TI's video "24's" came out she kept saying E40 was in the video until I had to tell her that was JAZZY PHA.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^^^Jazze Phas beats are tight, but what Chrishoggalypse said had me rollin. He is hella annoying in videos, even when the camera isnt focused on him he annoys the hell out of me. He's like a fat rollie pollie, jolly little smurf. He's got some heated production tho...

DTP

Sicc OG
Apr 30, 2004
^^^ Yeah, his production knocks. I dont know what made him want to speak on his song nowadays. When he was producin for Suave House, he was pretty damn quiet.

Any remember "Sho Nuff". I used to have the single and blazed to that instrumental. Weird shit.

May 4, 2002
I wasn't trying to mock him. Jazzy Pha is one of the best in the game right now. Pimp Hard by Eightball and MJG is so damn tight.