Jazze Pha

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DTP

Sicc OG
Apr 30, 2004
Think Suave House Records in its FUCKIN PRIME... Tela/8Ball/MJG/Mr Mike/South Circle/Crime Boss. "PIMP HARD"... "SHO NUFF"... But back then he wasnt sayin all this "another Jazze Phizzoe Productshiznole" bullshit.

Aug 9, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
work with this L.A. rapper named Meen Green.... (who used to be in a group with Ras Kass) that was back in 1997/1998......
Ive only heard of one meen green & he aint from tha west hes from htx...but he aint no rapper...

Aug 20, 2004
Yeah he did shit for Suave...hes always been consistent as a producer...but i agree with the "E-40 immitator" line...i actually THOUGHT he was E-40 in some video...

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
^^^ thats the CD.... it was released by Patchwerk, which also dropped Ras Kass's first album......

214Thug said:
Ive only heard of one meen green & he aint from tha west hes from htx...but he aint no rapper...
you're probably referring to the DJ from Texas that put a compilation out on No Limit back in 1998..... the one i'm talking about is from South Central L.A. and was a part of the crew Western Hemisfear.....

Speaking of Texas, Pimp C makes an appearance on this album coincidentally enough...

Jazze Pha raps on it also...... Mykill Myers and Aceyalone are on it also..........