JAY Z GOES GANGSTUH!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
tadou said:
@Cranky
Clever....but not funny. You need to work on your timing.

@jay
Ignorant plus not funny. You need to work on not being a closet homosexual.
It's a scene from "Backstage", if anybody saw that, they'd know that was his home girl and co-worker. She was talkin' mess so he faced her. Nothing big, you think if it was real and she did get faced, she'd be a very rich girl with video proof.

I heard Beanie Seagal is the one that really beats the shit out of bitches.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I'll have to check a Backstage VHS for proof of that. And I didn't call anyone a liar....quit being so dramatic. I heard that version of the story as well. But if that is the explanation, I'm not sure why the label was so incredibly upset over it if it could be explained away so easily.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
yeah, that's the differance between Jay-Z video, one was play and was was punk'd. That one dude got cold cocked, but it was blind sided... most people would go down to a haymaker from the side, without any time to react to it. I've seen some better ones in my day, I remember one time this guy I know just through one on this punk kid who came at us with a baseball bat - WTF? A baseball bat? They'll deserve it if they come around askin' for it with a damn baseball bat... anyway, yeah, Dude just caught one, face to face - no blindsided, he had his 3 older brothers there, they just stepped back and let him get stomped by like 5 lil' ass kids. It was hilarious, until we found out the dude got knocked mildly retarted, it was all over some girl, who started two more fights between dudes that day - she wasn't even all that, but hey - she was doing somehing right, she had mother fuckers swinging for her and getting knocked out for her, all day long.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sergeant Hustle said:
I'll have to check a Backstage VHS for proof of that. And I didn't call anyone a liar....quit being so dramatic. I heard that version of the story as well. But if that is the explanation, I'm not sure why the label was so incredibly upset over it if it could be explained away so easily.
Because people like you say things like "the label made that story up to save the king of record sales' face", and cause even more problems.

They tried to nip it in the bud, but these days the truth doesn't go that far. People skim right past it and say things like "jay-Z is a bitch for hitting women".

Sep 16, 2003
That nigga was not playing with that girl. You can tell by someones facial expression if they're playin'. The label probably paid her not to press charges. She probably did do something to provoke that nigga though.

Nov 30, 2002
eh.. real or not.. oh well...

on a side-note-"gay-z" is the most dominant rapper ever... or in the top 3.. and his lyrics are better than 99% of the mainstream artists... probably better than 60% of the rappers out...

pz