Jay Leno Or David Letterman??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
im wit yall^^ Conan is a funny mothafucka..

if i had to choose- Leno..

but older Letterman was funnier.. he looks like he doesnt have fun anymore.

May 29, 2002
I gotta go with letterman but am I the only one that be lovin Kilborne? He is one funny ass guy and he be havin all the fine ass girls up on his show

K

KEYSER SOZE

damn i thought leno was gonna blow lettermen out of the water. guess not. as for me, i obviously prefer leno.

Apr 25, 2002
CONAN!

I've been to his show live on 5 occasions. If you think its funny on TV, its FUCKING HYSTERICAL when your there. All the antics and you see the fuck ups better than on TV. I laugh like a drunk bastard when I'm in the audience.

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
CONAN O'' BRIEN

Fucc LENO and LETTERMAN..........Its all about CONAN...........The funniest shit is when he pops in front on the camera and hisses like a cat them jumps bacc into place........I ROLL MY FUCCIN ASS OFF WHEN HE DOES THAT SHIT!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Re: CONAN O'' BRIEN

YunG VenoM said:
Fucc LENO and LETTERMAN..........Its all about CONAN...........The funniest shit is when he pops in front on the camera and hisses like a cat them jumps bacc into place........I ROLL MY FUCCIN ASS OFF WHEN HE DOES THAT SHIT!!!
yeah that is hilarious!!!!!!!

Oct 2, 2002
Fuck em both. Conan iz tha shit. Much funnier than both Dave or Jay (even if his show has slipped a bit since Andy Ricter left). I still think they should bring back Pimp Bot 5000 tho.