Jap City - The Facts

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
LOL is that doode in the Babes supposed to represent T-Pain?! LOL

Funny video but very true to the current state of hip hop and all the trends that have taken place.

The hip hop game has been mixing with the skater trend but that's been happening, hence the tighter fits. You can't do any type of sport in baggy ass clothes, but yea all the other shit GAY

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah...i thought this shit was on point...i dont even know who the actor was as wayne..but it was comedy......and youre right theres alot of truth to this shit, and how people arent stepping up about it and just kinda letting it ride and supporting it as well as kinda joining in

one thing ive noticed about jap city is they arent the BEST RAPPERS, but they songs they make stand for something and they shit they say is pretty much real talk..

alot of people got them funny ass colored jackets...lol...but prolly wont admit to it right now cuz it aint as hot as it was then.

'my grandma got a closet full of those!' lmao..hella true..my mom has louis vuitton bags..i cant even set foot in that store because of the association with shit my mom used to wear, makes me feel really uncomfortable to be inside of louis vuitton and its not the money aspect....shit would be like me parading around in my mothers shit..niggas callin purses duffle bags!