James Toney Knocks Out Holyfield!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Isn't Holyfield dumb enough..I guess he want to be down to stuttering 50 words per minute...

Watch Out Roy Jones... James Toney Is Back And This Time He Is Ready For Ya.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
caffeine said:
Watch Out Roy Jones... James Toney Is Back And This Time He Is Ready For Ya.
Hahahahah!! Hilarious!! I dont even like R. Jones, and I know he would pummel Toney again!! Toney is wack!! GOT EM!!!

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
Toney put hands on Holyfield. It was a good fight though. He really aint knock Holyfield out, Holyfied just ran out of steam...
I'd like to see Toney vs. Byrd or Jones vs. Toney or Byrd vs. Jones.. All three of them fights would be good fights. Toney had great defensive skills no matter what anybody say about him. Jones won't knock him out, but would outpoint him with the quickness he possess.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
RJ needs to focuss on Tarver. (Whom I pick on an upset)....

Toney surprised me, he was able to take a heavyweight punch (unlike RJ) and he was able to punch like a heavyweight (unlike RJ)....
Sure Toney will beat RJ if RJ comes after him. But that won't be the case, RJ will run away from him the whole night (just like he did the first time they fought).
And Toney is not as effective going forward.
He's a counter puncher who's only effective when he fights an agressor who comes at him.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Hahahah!! Thought u didnt have any more interest in boxing miggity?? U cant resist huh?? Well anyway Toney is weak, and Jones would beat his ass again, and remember I dont even think Jones is that tight so thats sayin sumthin!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
ay midgity I hope you didnt put money on Tarver...........if so you just made a donation

an unlike James Toney...............RJ has a heavyweight championship belt

an he whooped Toneys ass when they faught

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Czar, boxing's my bitch.
I'm only making money off it.
Who you pick, Tarver or RJ?

T-Dumb,
I'm a gambling man, I'm only gonna drop money on Tarver if he comes in a 3 to 1 underdog or greater.
My prediction of the fight?
Tarver by KO....

As for RJ, he gave up the belt man,
he didn't wanna face Holyfield because the reward didn't out weigh the risk....

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
Toney surprised me, he was able to take a heavyweight punch (unlike RJ) and he was able to punch like a heavyweight (unlike RJ)....
i knew you loved boxing to much to stay away.

miggidy said:
Sure Toney will beat RJ if RJ comes after him. But that won't be the case, RJ will run away from him the whole night (just like he did the first time they fought).
And Toney is not as effective going forward.
He's a counter puncher who's only effective when he fights an agressor who comes at him.
Toney is best/only effective when he gets his way which is standing in the middle of the ring goin toe to toe, with little to no movement

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^^
Yeah I know, well De La Hoya said he wasn't gonna let a bullshit decision throw him into retirement. So why should I stop watchin?
I'll watch it every now and then for what it is, a scripted gambling pool for the high rollers.

Basically that's what I was gettin at, Toney's effective only when he has an opponent in front of him. He's a great deffensive counter puncher....

May 12, 2002
You know I have been away for a minute, but as good as Toney looked, RJ is to much for him, speed and angles, and Jones wins in 12. Toney Byrd or Jones Byrd are all good fights. But Jones has Tarver coming up, which should be good but I cant see Tarver winning, but he can make it interesting. Ruiz & Rahman are going to fight again. Frans Botha is fighting in K-1 and Rumors abound of Tyson vs. Bob Sapp for K-1 in Tokyo. I think Sapp gets waxed by Bonjasky in his next fight, so if K-1 is going to get their money outta Tyson they need to sign the Sapp fight soon, before he is totally exposed. Cro Cop already blasted him.