James Bond 007: Blood Stone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2010
Wait what? Quantum of Solace came out for like every system back in 08. :confused:
Re-read what I said lol...I was inferring the game looks exactly like Quantum of Solace and since they resurrected what looks like a ton of scenes from Quantum of Solace but they already released a game under that title they needed to call it something differnet...

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
there was only one good 007 game and it was called goldeneye

unless they can make one which is as good as goldeneye if not better, they should just stop trying

Jul 9, 2007
Re-read what I said lol...I was inferring the game looks exactly like Quantum of Solace and since they resurrected what looks like a ton of scenes from Quantum of Solace but they already released a game under that title they needed to call it something differnet...
Fuck you I don't need to re-read shit. This game looks like a new one not "Quantum of Solace" if it is like the last game oh fucking well. I will play the shit and make my own opinion on it.

Jul 9, 2007
there was only one good 007 game and it was called goldeneye

unless they can make one which is as good as goldeneye if not better, they should just stop trying
The Rumor now is that goldeneye is coming to XBLA and PSN with updated graphics and online multiplayer.:knockout:

May 31, 2007
Yea that rumor was busted a long ass time ago man. If your gonna try to sound smart then look shit up before stating it.

Anyway, I will be trying to find a way to play this shit without buying it first. Im kinda iffy about the fighting and stuff and ...IDK it looks weird because I was a big fucking Goldeneye fan. Oh and The World Is Not Enough was decent too since it pretty much had the same controls as Goldeneye. Buy Goldeneye will forever be legendary