J-Dub & Smoke

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002

I know smoke and one of the members of FTS did some songs not long ago. They were not really good though. He got a few solo projects and the red door comp also. He also dropped alot of little small mixtapes with people affliated with his red door imprint.

May 2, 2002
i would still cop the album even though it is presented by bullet if you like smoke. probably about half the songs are off of his album out the box which is impossible to find. it is a good album.

Apr 6, 2009
Really though I want to know if Madd Dogg got any solo shit out and if D-Sane has put out an album with just beats or remixes? Who else was good from FTS, u had byrdie, madd dogg, and b brazy was good. I think there was a b brazy in fts correct me if I was wrong, but they had a lot of dudes from the beginin then it seemed to get smaller. I remember IK album, shit was dope. I have it lol aight enough bullshitin give me info on madd dogg and d-sane