J.bailey of Fulley Loaded!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 13, 2003
bay way is one of the the tightiest versatile of the group of fulley loaded. Like myself and others perhaps was just wondering when is his solo debut albums going to drop. Like the Grobal Warming. OFF TOP

Jan 13, 2003
Peace out!!

Fulley Loaded are the best rap duo out there in the bay tie with the Mob Figaz cant compare either one. both bring heat to the world of listen's nation wide in the rap world. Am pretty sure a lot of people would like a another group album. Like myself lets get this straight big rich is hard on the mic, don is the flame,bailey is
way heated flows.(Period). But i dont know want yall speakin RELOADED is not to be mess with. On the other hand MILLENIUM ATTITUDE was their best album to me my nig. Hey that millennium attitude was quinn title to his album on Presidential Records. that a different story. To rap it up as a group you have some much you could say. Your solo debut album free to speak your mind and let the world know how tight you can hold it down.
So a neither group album will only make them thirsy to get that mic and spit dangerous on a solo project.

May 29, 2002
Re: Peace out!!

Rakim said:
Fulley Loaded are the best rap duo out there in the bay tie with the Mob Figaz cant compare either one. both bring heat to the world of listen's nation wide in the rap world. Am pretty sure a lot of people would like a another group album. Like myself lets get this straight big rich is hard on the mic, don is the flame,bailey is
way heated flows.(Period). But i dont know want yall speakin RELOADED is not to be mess with. On the other hand MILLENIUM ATTITUDE was their best album to me my nig. Hey that millennium attitude was quinn title to his album on Presidential Records. that a different story. To rap it up as a group you have some much you could say. Your solo debut album free to speak your mind and let the world know how tight you can hold it down.
So a neither group album will only make them thirsy to get that mic and spit dangerous on a solo project.
Hey try best rap trio. there is three of them

Jan 13, 2003
Naw seriously. just cause there are 3 members in Fulley Loaded and i said the Mob Figaz which consist of 5 group members. No different in the numbers of person's in the circle. To all can spit over 100 artist out there in the industry and eat then up on a platinum plate!! Peep their song out on Fulley Loaded( Millennium Attitude) which features two of the mobfigaz AP9 & Ridah, FULLEY MOBFIGAZ.

GONE!!

D

Downunda-Connec

You got San Fransisco giants: Sprinkle heavy on the mac sauce. I will post a review of it in the review forum soon. Its J Bailey and San Quinn with their father. Its pretty tight. Its not on done deal though. Its out on fat rat. I think it lacks a little bulk but its pretty good and if you like J bailey then you gotta get this.

I'm waiting for another Fully loaded album, Thir all heated and Done Deal IMO would be the tightest label doing it at the moment. You are always guarenteed Quality and Quantity. Cheers. DownUnda-ConneC.

May 29, 2002
Rakim said:
Naw seriously. just cause there are 3 members in Fulley Loaded and i said the Mob Figaz which consist of 5 group members. No different in the numbers of person's in the circle. To all can spit over 100 artist out there in the industry and eat then up on a platinum plate!! Peep their song out on Fulley Loaded( Millennium Attitude) which features two of the mobfigaz AP9 & Ridah, FULLEY MOBFIGAZ.

GONE!!
No I agree with you 100% but you said they are the best rap DUO. they are a TRIO but i was just fuckin with ya anyways.

Jan 13, 2003
TO DONEDEAL WHAT EVER HAPPENEND TO SKYBALLER?SKYSKERZ ON DROPPING AN ALBUM WITH YALL. I THINK I HEARD HE SIGNED TO ANTHOOR LABAL. IF SO I ANWERS MY OWN QUESION. SECOND
QUESTION DID HE GO SOLO FROM THA GAMBLAZ ON GOOD TEMS OR DID THEY PART WAYS 4 PERSONAL REASON.

STILL WANTING 4 THAT NEW QUINN TO DROP ON WHATEVER LABOR WITH SOME GOOD PRODUCTION MAYN.

LETZ US KNOW ABOUT THAT HEATED SPECIOUS 2 THAT'S WAS IN THE WORKS OF DROPPIN. AND THAT NEW WILLE HEN THAT I UNDERSTAND HAS 15 TRACKS HE SHOULD UPDATED TO 3 NEW MORE TRACKS SPITTIN SOLO ON THEM. CUZ ITS BEEN PUSH BACK FOR SONG LONG, AND HIS NEW COVER IS KNOCKIN WITH THOSE TENTED SHADES WITH FILLMOISM IN THE BACK GROUND IS KNOCKIN. MAYN I KNOW WHEN YOU READ THIS I HAD A LOT TO SAY CUZ NIG'Z BE HUNGRY 4 THE INFOR. OFF T.O.P
GONE!!

Jan 13, 2003
SAN QUINN TURNED DOWN MASTER P TO KEEP THE TORCHED AT HOME

I HAD TO COME BACK JUST ONE MORE TIME ON THE DONEDEALFAM
ALBUM SAN QUINN STARTED THAT HE COULD OF DID SOME BUSSINESS WITH MASTER P. I THINK SOMETHING WITH SILKK. BUT CHOOSE TO KEPT IT HOME UP IN THE STREETS AND LAY IT DOWN WITH MESSEY MARV AT THAT TIME I THINK AND TURNED DOWN MASTER P. SMART. bUT IF QUINN DID THAT HE WOULD OF TURN THE WORLD OUT NATION WIDE AND HE WOULD OF NOT WENT COMMERICAL WISE. AND THAT WESTCOAST BADBOYS WAS WACK NO BAY TALENT BUT THE FIGGAROO AND THA GAMBLAZ ALSO BROTHA LYNCH/ JUST L A NIGGAS SPITTIN ALL OVER IT THAT' S WHY IT WENT FLOP. CANT BE NO WESTCOAST BADBOYS WITHOUT THE ONES THAT FIRST LACED IT UP PERIOD. NOT KNOCKIN BUT THAT WAS SORRY. (SOMETHING THAT TELLEY MAC HAD SAID SAN FRANCISCO IS MUCH BIGGER THAN L A). AND THE REST OF THE BAY UP TO NORTHERN VALLEY. THATS MY OPINION.

P.S. MASTER P SOAK UP GAME IN THE BAY AND FLIP HOME AFTER HIS ALBUM.