Izrealz- Re Up (Murder Creek)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
whats tha deal wit this relase it says all new songs wit keak, Dre and more but are they really new or the same ones as the first Re-Up and why didnt this drop on Mudercreek in the first place???? I just wanna know so I dont go buy tha same album again! ya mean?

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
MAN DON'T BUY THAT SHIT.....IF IT DON'T HAVE THE MONEY HUNGRY STAMP IT IZ NOT OFFICIAL........I DID TOO MUCH FOR THEM FAGGOTZ AND THEM NIGGAZ IZ JUS SELLIN RECORDS AND AIN'T HOLLERED AT ME WIT NO BREAD ...NOT A DOLLER ....AND GONNA SLAP 2GETHER 10 NEW SONGS THATS FUNNY

AND BUM YOU A BITCH FOR WALKIN THAT WAY !!!!ME AND YOU WAS BETTER THAN THAT .....YOU KNOW I'MMA STAND UP MAN ....AND YOU GONNA FALL DOWN ON ME ...FUCC YOUR MOTHER!!!

I STARTED SEEIN THE WOMAN IN YOU WHEN I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE AND YOU HAD UPHEAVEL CALL ME BACC.....YOU KNOW YOU OWE ME AND DON'T WANT TO HOLLER AT ME NOW!

BUT IF YOU THINK IT'S ALL GOOD LIKE THAT YOU ARE WRONG MY FRIEND I HAVE KIDS AND THIS IS HOW I EAT AND YOU NOT PAYING ME IS BASICALLY TELLIN ME FUCC MY KIDS....I DON'T JUS RAP FOR FREE ! SO NO LOVE TOWARDS ME IT'S FUCC EVERYTHING YOU GUYS PUT OUT, I'LL SHIT ON YA'LL AND I MIGHT HAVE TO TAKE IT THERE WHEN I C U!

WOW Irocc... you said a fuckin mouthful you ungratefull fuckin faggot. Im very SURE Hach breaded you the money you were contracted patna for your album with mess, not to mention all the other shit he did for you, and for you to talk on him like that when you know where he is?? thats like spittin on his face you punk bitch. that mother fucker let you sleep on his couch when you was jack shit... fuckin payin your dinner tabs and shit. i use bump your shit, but yous playn fowl talkin all that shit... fuck you, your music, and anything yous coming out with. Aint none of my camp gonna bump your shit no more and trust that... you got a prolem? take it up with hach and stop gossiping too. i understand though, niggaz out therr be gettin pissed when that cake runs low, but dont blame bum, check your hustle... holla

May 30, 2002
www.betabossalini.com
PuReBred_503 said:
WOW Irocc... you said a fuckin mouthful you ungratefull fuckin faggot. Im very SURE Hach breaded you the money you were contracted patna for your album with mess, not to mention all the other shit he did for you, and for you to talk on him like that when you know where he is?? thats like spittin on his face you punk bitch. that mother fucker let you sleep on his couch when you was jack shit... fuckin payin your dinner tabs and shit. i use bump your shit, but yous playn fowl talkin all that shit... fuck you, your music, and anything yous coming out with. Aint none of my camp gonna bump your shit no more and trust that... you got a prolem? take it up with hach and stop gossiping too. i understand though, niggaz out therr be gettin pissed when that cake runs low, but dont blame bum, check your hustle... holla

FIRST OF ALL BITCH I AINT SAID NOTHIN ABOUT HACH .... I SAID FUCC BUM
AND FOR TWO SIDEBUSTER I DON'T HAVE NO CONTRACT WITH MURDERCREEK AND NEVER HAVE JUS BASED ON THE FACT THAT HACH WAS MY BOY BUT WHEN HE GOT LOCCED UP BUM BECAME LIABLE FOR BIZZNEZZ AFFAIRS AND HE FELL OFF SO THAT'S WHY IT'S FUCC HIM NOT HACH AND MY HUSTLE IZ UP MURDERCREEKS ISNT CUZ IF IT WAS THEY WOULD PAY ME

AND WHO CARES IF YOU DON'T BUMP ME I DONT PUSSY'S BUMBIN ME ANYWAY

what you said is " i did too much for them faggotz, and aint hollered with no bread..." so i guess hach licked you then when izrealz came out? bullshit you know you got payed the set amount you were promised, so i dont know who the fuck you callin a faggot? you actin like you own the rights to that album and shit, dont get mad at bum, he jus tried to help the homey while hes down. im surprised you cant understand that? gangster? i agree murdercreek music is done right now, thats jus the way it is unfortunately but dont talk down on that label, cuz you know youd be rollin wit em if homey was bouncin on the streets right now. and my camp fuckin runs shit round here so i dont know who you callin a pussy, but we is prolly the only real mother fuckers to actually bump your shit round here. youd know me when you saw me cuzz.

May 30, 2002
www.betabossalini.com
PuReBred_503 said:
what you said is " i did too much for them faggotz, and aint hollered with no bread..." so i guess hach licked you then when izrealz came out? bullshit you know you got payed the set amount you were promised, so i dont know who the fuck you callin a faggot? you actin like you own the rights to that album and shit, dont get mad at bum, he jus tried to help the homey while hes down. im surprised you cant understand that? gangster? i agree murdercreek music is done right now, thats jus the way it is unfortunately but dont talk down on that label, cuz you know youd be rollin wit em if homey was bouncin on the streets right now. and my camp fuckin runs shit round here so i dont know who you callin a pussy, but we is prolly the only real mother fuckers to actually bump your shit round here. youd know me when you saw me cuzz.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCC YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT ....I NEVER HAD NO SET PRICE FOR NO ALBUM OR HAVE I EVER SOLD MURDERCREEK A RECORD NOR DO THEY HAVE A CONTRACT WITH MY NAME ON IT.......HE DID LICC ME I NEVER SAW A DIME ...NEVER! AND I NEVER SAID ANYTHING THINKING THEY WOULD STAND UP AND HIT ME WHEN THEY HAD SOMETHIN BUT DID THEY DO THAT ..NO!......AND HACH DID FEED ME AND I DID STAY AT HIS HOUSE BUT I WAS RAPPIN FOR HIM SO IT WAS FAIR EXCHANGE AND THAT DON'T MEAN CUZ HE DID THAT HE AINT SUPPOSED TO PAY ME FOR MY MUSIC YOU DUMB FUCC!

AND YOU AIN'T NO REAL NIGGA CUZ YOU ON HERE VOUCHIN FOR SOME HOE SHIT....YOU SOME WHITEBOY IN OREGAN THAT KNOWS HACHET AND HAS A COMPUTER