iz thiz real or not?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
i just got done reading a post from someone who says the luniz knumskull put his cigg out on mc. hammers forhead.
from what i read i guess hammer tried to collab and got told off.
maybe its bullshit, i doubt that would happen , but the name luniz speaks for itself? any body heard that one yet?

Jun 20, 2002
hammer

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE MC HAMMER VH1 SPECIAL?
I'LL PAY SUMONE TO DUBB IT FOR ME, IT IS FUCKIN HILLARIOUS, BETTER THAN MILLI VINNILI.-GET AT ME!

"MUFUKKA SAID HE PUT A CIGG OUT ON HIZ FORHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" HAHA

Apr 26, 2002
RAVAGE said:
Big J' - Man, you cant knock the next mans hustle like that. lol
I'm not ryin' to knock the Guys hustle, I just feel sorry for him, Really Sorry.
I think it was a get out of Debt commercial

Jun 20, 2002
bankruptcy::

well shit , ya'll rember how that nigga used ta come on stage with like 500 dancers, and jugglers, remember his house. gold faucets, toilets, hiring every mufukka, world tourz, all them damn carz!!!!!!!!!!!
mufukka shoulda bought california with the money they waz pullin in.

In the VIBE HIP HOP BOOK. IT HAS A STORY ON HAMMER. I GUESS THEY NEW BEFORE DEATH ROW RECORDS WAS STARTED.
I GUESS HE WAS OUTSIDE OF A BUILDING AND SUGE CALLED HIS CELL PHONE OR SUM SHIT. THEN SUGE CAME OUTSIDE AND HAMMER PULLED A GUN ON HIM. I GUESS HAMMERZ BEEN BOUT IT. SUGE EVEVN SAYZ THE STORY IZ TRUE.
SHIT I HAVE A MC HAMMER DOLL MY GRANDMA BOUGHT ME WHEN I WAZ YOUNGER, THAT MUFUKKA WORTH HELLA MONEY, ITZ UNOPENED TOO! I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE ITZ AT ,.......MAYBE STORAGE!

May 22, 2002
cant touch this......da di da dum *looooooooooooooool*

@H.Heated
That MILLI VINNILI shit is tight as fucc *loooooooool* girl u know iz true....uh uh uh i luv u *looooooool* nah just kiddin

Apr 25, 2002
I HEARD HE ALMOST GOT SOME RAPE CHARGES AND MURDER , THE LADY WAS FOUND IN A TRUNK , THIS GIRL WHO I TALKED TO FROM SKOOL TOLD ME HER GRANDPA ARRESTED HIM , SHE SEZ MC HAMMER HATES HER N HER FAMILY , HE GOT OFF THERE WASNT ENOUGH EVADENCE