Iverson vs. Kobe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
somebody throw out the ring total and ignore the real skills...go for it
Originally posted by WiCkEd
KOBE HANDS DOWN,HOW MANY RINGS DOES IVERSON ,,,THANK YOU...NEXT
good one there buddy...

...somebody (a lakers fan or anyone) please pull up the record that the lakers have when playing w/out SHAQ......and also the record the lakers have when playing just w/out KOBE......

May 15, 2002
Iverson is better because he can elevate the performance of his team. Kobe cant do that, only reason he has 3 rings is because he has Shaq. If Shaq was out for the season, Kobe wouldnt lead them to the playoffs. But Iverson led his team to the playoffs each year. Iverson's on the verge of being great.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Iverson is already great and will when the MVP again this year!! And that will make 2 MVP awards to Ko-me's........zilch!!! Ofcourse sniko these Faker fans are gonna use the ring thing to justify ko-Me bein better than Iverson, cause there aint no other way that he would be better than to have Shag savin his butt!!! A.I. 10 times better!!! GOT EM!!!

May 15, 2002
Yeah...I'll give it to Iverson, he's reached greatness. The addition of Keith Van Horn will just give him that second man he needed. But other than that, he did make everyone around him better. Something Kobe cant do. Kobe is just your average player. He's halfway through his career and still cant elevate the performance of his team. One-on-One, Iverson will rape Kobe hoe ass.

Apr 25, 2002
iverson leaded his team by him self two years ago HURT!!!!!!!!! he gets banged around like a mutha fucka and the only reason why he's a "BALL HOGG" is becuz no one else on his team can step it up like him.

kobe is good but isnt as mature as iverson is as a player and the obvously reason is that shaq fu pretty much takes a WHOLE lot of pressure off kobe

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Iverson aint even a ball hogg, he shoots within the offense, and everyone knows that, thats why he gets his respect, but Ko-Me thinks he is MJ, he aint even a generic MJ!! Unless u talkin bout Mick Jaggar!! Haha, Ko-Me is the most selfish player in the league, wit his big ball hoggin ass!! A.I. 10 times better!!!! GOT EM!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
somebody (a lakers fan or anyone) please pull up the record that the lakers have when playing w/out SHAQ
LAST YEAR THEY WERE WITHOUT SHAQ,AND THEY WERE WINNING WITH KOBE,THIS YEAR THE OTHER TEAM MATES WAS STRUGGLIN,LIKE FISHER,FOX AND COMPANY,WHAT DO YOU WANT KOBE TO DO SCORE ALL THE PIONTS...HE SCORED OVER 30 40 PIONTS IN THOSE LOSING GAMES...THE OTHER TEAM HAS TO CONTRIBUTE....HOW MANY TRIPLE DOUBLES DID HE HAVE IN THOSE GAMES,AND EVEN AFTER THEM LOSES HE WAS STILL NAMED NBA PLAYER OF THE WEEK....YOU WANT TO TALK FACTS WELL LOOK AT THEM[

May 9, 2002
WiCkEd said:
LAST YEAR THEY WERE WITHOUT SHAQ,AND THEY WERE WINNING WITH KOBE,THIS YEAR THE OTHER TEAM MATES WAS STRUGGLIN,LIKE FISHER,FOX AND COMPANY,WHAT DO YOU WANT KOBE TO DO SCORE ALL THE PIONTS...HE SCORED OVER 30 40 PIONTS IN THOSE LOSING GAMES...THE OTHER TEAM HAS TO CONTRIBUTE....HOW MANY TRIPLE DOUBLES DID HE HAVE IN THOSE GAMES,AND EVEN AFTER THEM LOSES HE WAS STILL NAMED NBA PLAYER OF THE WEEK....YOU WANT TO TALK FACTS WELL LOOK AT THEM[

i just want to know the record...could somebody please post it??..and i'm obviously not just talking about this year, but last year, and the year before as well