ive lost alot os respect for the source

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
fuck benzino. fuck the source. its been known the owners of the source are all hella racist and all that shit. plus the source might as well be mtv jams magazine or 106 and park magazine. shit is so gay, i really hope you peeps on this board aint dumb enough to pay money for that bullshit ass magazine. benzino ignorant as fuck, he thinks eminem comin in the rap game is like some kind of conspiracy or something for whites to take over a black people business or somethin. dude needs to get off his high horse...when it comes to strictly music...benzino fucken sucks, eminem is way sicker than that fool.

Aug 4, 2002
Fuck the Sauce. That shit ain't been nuthin but clothing ads and bullshit like that and articles on wack ass artists who get MTV airplay all day everyday since '97.

Dec 30, 2002
i got a free subscription to the source and i still haven't even read any of the issues i've gotten yet.. i can't wait to get this new one with the benzino bullshit though, to have it in my hands and actually flip out to it without being at the computer