ITS REAL BIG...The Northwest Rap Summit JULY 30th...check inside...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2003
www.thesacreport.ning.com
That's right we did it big in April for Bay Area Rap Summit and now we have joined forces with Northwest rap legends Cool Nutz and Jus Family Records to bring this improtant industry event to the great NW.

Jus Family Records & Dynasty Entertainment bring you...
The Northwest Rap Summit
Saturday, July 30th, 2005
Roseland Theatre and Grill
10 NW 6th Ave.
Portland, OR
Noon to 8pm

After that:
The official ILL AUDIO MIXTAPE V.1 Record Release party and performance featuring Planet Asia, Cool Nutz, Encore, Smgg Dirtee, and more.

In the house:
The Source Magazine
Jammin 95.5 Radio
Adidas Reps
Universal Records
and lot's more....

PERFORMANCES
NETWORKING
EDUCATIONAL PANELS
FOOD
and more...

MORE INFO TO COME, THIS IS AN OPFFICIAL TEASER!

Dec 1, 2003
Who's from Washington in that crowd. Is there gon be anyone there thats a pillar in the Northwest Music scene? No Mix, Eugenious, Nasty Nes?? Hell even Kid Sensation had a lil success. E-Dawg, Bigg Serge, Kevin Gardner,?? I'm not hatin but how you have a NW Rap Summit without the likes of these people?

Feb 8, 2004
BlackCloud Entertainment will be there pushin Game Tested shakin hands and meetin fools and whatnot im wonderin if I can get an artist or 2 on the bill and how if possible maybe sum Badluk or my new gunz chek out Blackcloudent.com

Dec 11, 2002
BIGGTRUB said:
Who's from Washington in that crowd. Is there gon be anyone there thats a pillar in the Northwest Music scene? No Mix, Eugenious, Nasty Nes?? Hell even Kid Sensation had a lil success. E-Dawg, Bigg Serge, Kevin Gardner,?? I'm not hatin but how you have a NW Rap Summit without the likes of these people?

Its an open event... anyone with questions on how they can be a part of this can get at Cool Nutz or DB..

@ Cool Nutz

... so get at me when you get a second..

Mar 26, 2005
That sounds dope as fuck!! I'll be there fa sho. Hopefully they bring out the big guns like: Syko and GettinGreedy Camp maybe even bring the big homie Young Droop to show some love. Stay reppin the NW!!! :siccness: