it's just another day......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
Well, I thought I'd be driving around in a flying car by now and standing still on moving sidewalks (so far, I've only done that in Vegas). But after taking out Don Kringle and being exposed to all the magic left in the world, I feel like 2003 is going to be a memorable year. We gonna do it bigga than Kris's jolly fat ass for reals! :devious:

Ya'll be safe this New Years Eve and have a happy new year. I'm gonna see if I can get these fools to stop shootin', grab them a female (or whatever) and just sit back and have a good time with erry body else. Ladies, remember to be extra naughty for me, and next year. everyone gets what they want. :beard:

^I always forget, and I know I'm gone do it at work today too...lol

I mean the WHOLE new year vibe is not there...shiiiiiiiet, EVERYTHING on new years DAY....was open....i always remmembered new years day to be empty everywhere.......anyways....God Bless everyone in this new year, let's make it crack like an ass (_I_)......oh boy!

Jun 5, 2002
True that, man! It's just not the same anymore. I went to bed at 1am and didn't even get to bust slobs at midnight... poo! LOL. We thought everything was gonna be closed on New Year's too, so we went shopping the day before... but damn everything was open!