it's comin' up on 2 years now. Face it, I got jacked by Siccmade!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Thats bullshit J... keep on tryin' to get your shit, dont let them get away with it this quickly. So you dont have any records at all of your payment?
siccmade has always been unprofessional as fuck. they 'have' been one of my favorite record labels but only because i like their rapping so much.

Sep 17, 2002
lol @ that last line...what other reason is there for liking a rekord label? sure, a rekord label kould be professional as fukk and deliver shit as promised, but what if their musik sukked? its all about tha musik

tyson

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2003
Dam I bought The "Lynch by Inch" t-shirt bacc in july and got it bout a week later with a Signed LBI poster. I aint had problems yet

Sep 5, 2003
Aye Tyson, well, i give a hella lot credit to Siccmade, but f they gonn be spendin our money on weed, and then forgettin ta send us our shit cuz they high, that aint righ, they shit first send our shit, then get high snd chill

Apr 25, 2002
CANDYMANHOOK781 said:
lol why tha hell would anyone send kash in advance?
Siccmade said they are a business. Thats just like you ordered a CD and sent a money order and they didn't send you shit back. If they sent out shirts for free no one would send them money in return. If you had your money order stub you can go to the post office, they will give you a number you call, you punch in the number on the money order, it'll say when it was cashed or if it was cashed. If it was not cashed they will do a investigation and within 6 months you will get your money back.
one

Apr 26, 2002
Psilo707 said:
Thats bullshit J... keep on tryin' to get your shit, dont let them get away with it this quickly. So you dont have any records at all of your payment?
siccmade has always been unprofessional as fuck. they 'have' been one of my favorite record labels but only because i like their rapping so much.
LOL@Get away with it this quickly
Naw, I don't have the records of the payment. Loki also jacked me for the Christmas CD, that was only a few bucks, I do't give a shit about that anymore. But this is over 100 bones.

I feel the same way, I'm a loyal fan of Siccmade's music, they always come hard, I've bought all the Cd's they have dropped, I just can't believe they would try to do me like this, it's retarded

May 13, 2002
damn j what did you all order for 100 bonez ?? seems like alot of shit

sounds hella faulty on siccmades part...if they didn't send you your stuff