Its been a long time I should'nt have left you

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
Whats up Bartalkers
this is your boy V-Boy
here to say im back
its been crazy latley
alot of shits done changed ( new house new lady new life )
but im here to say that my album " if these trees could talk " is out and its heated as fuck cop it at any mom & pop store and if it aint there request it to be cuss some spots be tripping now and days or just email me @ [email protected] and ill send you one 4 the 10 spot and S&H
get at me
late

V-BOY

On the Rise
May 2, 2002
www.vboyraps.com
i still got it but its done for the second
i can still use it but I dont have the right spread to really fuck with it
that comp im dropping should be out in oct or november
tell Blac I said whats cracking and get at me about getting you a copy of my shit and get at me about your upcoming show id love to go and support and try to get of some of these cds plus if your down call me today on my cell ill pm it to you i wanna see if you could help me get in with city hall late

Apr 25, 2002
if this is the same V-Boy that was on that nocturnal hustlers CD then i gotta tell you... that verse you did was wack, i aint tryin to hate or nothing but thats the only verse i heard from you, but im sure you got better heaterz than that "I speak English you speak Woof" Thats the part i cant stand...But if ya got a MP3 site with other Flows i can hear then lace me homie....

shadow