it never fuckin' fails...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
:eek:
d'OH!

THAT SUCKS DUDE. I CANNOT RELATE BUT ONE TIME I DID DREAM I WENT TO SCHOOL IN A SWEATER DRESS WITH NO UNDERWEAR ON. I WAS DOING CHERRY DROPS ON THE BARS AND GOT ARRESTED FOR INDECENT EXPOSURE. HOPE THIS HELPS WITH YOUR HUMILIATION, SINCE I JUST MADE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL (AGAIN).

Jun 2, 2002
shit man like a week ago i had my work pants on and i was hoping into a girlfriends car and 'riiiiiiippp'. my damn croch busts open...needless to say i was a little imbarressed cuz' i was freeballin too.

May 3, 2002
Have any of you had your boxers rip?
Like two weeks ago, I bought some boxers that were tight on me but I decided to wear them anyway. After a few hours of getting in and out of cars at work, they rip! When I got home, they didn't seem like a pair of "boxer shorts," they looked more like a "boxer skirt."

Apr 26, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
:eek:HOPE THIS HELPS WITH YOUR HUMILIATION, SINCE I JUST MADE MYSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL (AGAIN).
I'm not really humiliated, just was kinda pissed that I fucked up my pants.LOL! I don't understand how you made yourself look like a foo, itz just a dream

Those are sum funny ass stories though
*In best Nelson Muntz Voice* "HA, HA!"