isn't the point of having different forums...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
...to discuss different things? why would the Game Insane forum have posts about shit that has nothing to do with GI? I thought that was what the BART and Siccness boards were for, to discuss all types of shit, then the Label boards were there to discuss that label's news.

Apr 25, 2002
I just think shit got blown WAY out of proportion. Yeah, I was under the impression that the diversity of forums was so that questions and information could be localized into certain areas. If you want to know about Siccmade, you aren't going to go to the Fahrenheit board. Whatever though, I didn't think it was a big enough deal that someone had to start runnin' people's names through the mud in an attempt to display professionalism :rolleyes: . On another note, check out the savage signature of Cranky has resurfaced again, LOL. Sick as fuck...... :eek:

Apr 25, 2002
Cranky said:
I just think shit got blown WAY out of proportion. Yeah, I was under the impression that the diversity of forums was so that questions and information could be localized into certain areas. If you want to know about Siccmade, you aren't going to go to the Fahrenheit board. Whatever though, I didn't think it was a big enough deal that someone had to start runnin' people's names through the mud in an attempt to display professionalism :rolleyes: . On another note, check out the savage signature of Cranky has resurfaced again, LOL. Sick as fuck...... :eek:
I agree.. nice sig also..

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
in regards to posting outside material on this forum i think a sign or initial post should be considered. that way a person wont waste time posting something thats going to be deleted. however in my first post (the one that was deleted) i told others who were disrespectful(some will say they were disrespectful) that the deletion of my post didnt bother me and that i wasnt upset by it.

i understand this is the g.i. forum and if g.i. wants posts relevent to gi or pope john paul the 45th thats on g.i.

however a "fair" warning or sign should be considered. when posts are just "deleted" that may make someone angry.

HERESY