Is Three 6 going to come back?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2009
I thought they made some improvements with there solos but form the shit ive heard so far its not that great. Not hatin just bein real. I mean some of that club shit is good for what it is and to get a song on tv or radio. but every fuckin thing is like that know. I just think they need to back and incorporate there thing they were known for with and mix it with the new shit. I know everyone wants that. The only thing im looking for is Demons and Shots with Tech N9ne.

Feb 14, 2004
If they go back to their old shit, they won't be making no skrilla. Nobody but the underground heads wants to hear that shit. This is the siccness.net, so I expect the majority of cats on here to hate on their new shit, because it isn't some dark shit like their old shit.

May 1, 2009
Nah im not hatin on it im just not feelin it. I still respect them but dont you think they can make music that has some shit for all there fans and not just the people that listen to pop radio and mtv all the time. Just switch it up.

Jun 3, 2002
now that "Three-6 Mafia" has been Paul & Juice, keep that shit there for mainstream audiences............The real Triple-6 fans been known that....

cuz the new Paul solo and the new Juice solo, shiiiiit even the latest Project Pat solo is for the real fans ya'dig

Oct 6, 2008
To me they have always been just ok there production is hard as hell but there not the greatest on the mic.I am lookin forward to that Shots track on there new album cause I know Tech will kill his verse.I think there album go pushed back to 2010.

May 31, 2006
back as in Mystik Stylez? prob never again.. but Juicy J got a new song called Let's Get High which sounds like the better days of 3-6, not no Lolli Lolli. peep that shit..

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
so the album leaked? i do think they need to expand on their production and go outside between those two, cause they keep recycling the same shit over and over. i don't mind mainstream songs but they need to make ones that are actually good and not cheap attempts