Is there a Tech Song you dont like?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
Infest said:
t9x on absolute power....i can't stand slowed down shit like that...Tech N9ne needs to rap fast..
I love that song.. cuz he alwayz rappin fast.. when i heard it slowed down cuz its a song about drugs and shit.. i was like aww thats sick as fuck..

the only songs i really dont feel at times are songs that Tech has features on.. cuz they aint really on his level.

May 7, 2002
Slide said:
I don't really like "Spend the Night with a G" and "On our Way to L.A." from Calm Before the Storm. Just not as interesting or creative as most of his other stuff.
And... yeah about half of his guest spots I dont dig much. He comes tight usually but sometimes I cant stand the beats and the other people generally arent that good. I really really dont like Fucked up Day the beat is hella weak and the hook... no.

Aug 21, 2002
Man, Strange is the tightest song on The Worst CD... God Complex is fed too. Shit I even like Cotton Soldier, the beat is dusty, but you know that Tech will make that beat sound like it is tighter than it is..

DID YALL KNOW!...........
Tech took the Beat to "This Ring" from this one cat in the town, and the beat to God Complex from these dudes, I forgot their names, and the funny thing was when he was telling me about it he was getting furious like it had just happened, he was like them niggas fucked up a tight ass beat and I was like give me that shit... Have yall heard the originals..? Fucked up!

One song I dont like is "I didn't lie," only up until Tech's part.
Songs with Don Juan featuring on them are kinda weak because he has his flavor mainly in the song and not Techs. But think about it. Tech could only deal with those beats that Don Juan and Q did for him unless he found a wild ass beat somewhere. SO you can tell that that really wasn't his style cause now one day yall just woke up and shit like Imma Tell is tearin' it up...

Shit yall hear "Im A Playa"....

Now that is my new theme song for the moment.

Aug 21, 2002
Shit, I really can't stand any song with Don Juan on it with his no rappin' ass...

I think that he will mess up any song on Tech's shit...

He really fucked that shit up on the end of Planet Rock though.. Shit was drawn out and too long for me...