Is the Odd Squad Cd any good?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005
I guess if you're a huge fan of them. If you're not then skip it. Devin only raps occasionally and the beats just didn't bang to me.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
I like that old Odd Squad. you talkin bout the 1st one with Shit Pit and Fuckin with them hoes with them babies yeah yeah yeah? Its prety good I'd pick it up for a good price.

Feb 5, 2005
214Thug said:
Ive never heard this album or heard of anyone that does have it...did this drop on rap-a-lot?...
I don't know what label it dropped on but I'd guess it was Rap A Lot. It supposedly dropped for less than a year before it was discontinued.

It was slept on for a reason, and that reason is it's just not very good. Production is really sub par, and besides Devin none of the other group members have any sort of skill.

Jan 6, 2003
214Thug said:
Ive never heard this album or heard of anyone that does have it...did this drop on rap-a-lot?...
Yeah it dropped on rap-a-lot back in 93 or something, right after Till Death Do Us Part where they dropped a verse on Bring It On. I love that record even though it does not have the typical RAL sound from back then. It is more jazzy but it's hella funny. I even remember it got mentioned in a Norwegian newspaper because it was compared to Cypress Hill. Odd Squad knocked the shit out of CH. Go get that record because it's a classic. The OG Fa Sho is there as well. It is called Fadanuf Fa Erybody.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
yeah its more of a comedy that's what turned me on to Devin. I think it has some better stuff than he has now even. Its worth a discounted price