Is the Bosko album out yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2003
It was supposed to come out last week, but just last night I went to Fred Meyers, Best Buy, and The Warehouse and none of them had it and said they hadn't heard anything about getting it either...I'm guessing it might be because I'm in the Salem area (which is about 45 minutes from Portland) but I don't know....

Dec 11, 2002
I picked up my copy today at Fred Meyers... the only one they had and since their system said they had one copy I had them searchin' for it for about 20 mins... lol....

I been bumpin' it front to back for a couple hours while I'm gettin' some work done..... all I can say at this point is I'm more than pleased and very impressed....

~Respect

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
Any help that any of you can give to asking the stores to order it is greatly appreciated. The album is available and making its way to all the other accounts that don't have it. It is doing well, and we need any support that any of you can give.

@ Kalyn

I'm glad that you like the album, and I am glad that you found a copy at Fred Meyers. Thanks for your support.

Dec 11, 2002
Cool Nutz said:
Any help that any of you can give to asking the stores to order it is greatly appreciated. The album is available and making its way to all the other accounts that don't have it. It is doing well, and we need any support that any of you can give.

@ Kalyn

I'm glad that you like the album, and I am glad that you found a copy at Fred Meyers. Thanks for your support.

Its all lovely Cool Nutz...

I did talk to the Assistant Manager while they were searching for the album, he's a real young cat out here now, but I told him that having one copy on the shelves isnt doing him or his business any favors.. that folks all over the town are looking for this album and are driving to Boise to get it.. he said he had no idea and would have to put in an order for more.. I'm sending a couple of my folks in to seal the deal...

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
^^

No doubt Cool Nutz.. get at me.

I'm headed out to the Bay for the Rap Summit in a couple weeks and I've got several out of town trips planned but get at me, I'd love to get you and your folks out here again..