Is that the new Nelly CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
Man I was at the Sonic, It is a drive in burger joint in the south if you guys don't know. Anyway I was waitin on my food and the lil car hop broad came out. I was playin the new E-40 and Mustard & Mayonnaise was knockin. So anyway this broad hands me my food and was like "Is that the new Nelly CD?" She was all excited. Then I told her it was E-40 she was like "I never heard of that group before but he sounds just like Nelly" So I kept the money I was going tip her with and skirted. This story really has no point I just wanted to share it with you guys.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I always wanted to try that place when i was living in Vegas, but never got around to it...I got stuck on Fat Burger

Jun 1, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
maybe she was deaf...and needed that tip money for a hearing aid

YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!
LOL naw man she was all hyped up about it like she was at an N'SYNC concert or something. Plus I wasn't about to give her but $2.00 you can fix no ears with that. Well I guess you could put some money with it and get some Q-Tips.