Is Koopsta Back With 3-6?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 29, 2006
i read in a interview with Three 6 and Paul or Juice was sayin once you leave Three 6 ain't no comin back or along the lines of that.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Not 100% true....Gangsta Blac left in the underground tape days and came back ...but that was 1994 and 1995 as well...

And once anyone leaves trust me they don't want to come back they left for a reason...Paul & Juicy are always trying to make themselves look good but deep down their snakes

Feb 5, 2006
i hope he dont get back with them lil homos.
three dix fell off.
they got rid of all the cats who made them money.
boo, fly, blac, koopsta, mc mack, lil ramsey, etc.....

skinny pimp made them what they are him and fly. period.
they some wankstas now anyway who cares.

by the way, everything after da devils playground is horrible. i like koopsta and all but im not gonna say his solo albums were even close to being good. lets be real guy...tsk tsk stk.

Dec 17, 2005
NICCSACC said:
i hope he dont get back with them lil homos.
three dix fell off.
they got rid of all the cats who made them money.
boo, fly, blac, koopsta, mc mack, lil ramsey, etc.....
I wouldn't say all that necessarily.... Three 6 seems to be doing just fine (monetarily) w/o them...

Oct 14, 2004
spv said:
oh yeah rob s4

why would you even think he was back with 3-6?

because I was reading the siccness headlines that are on the first page you go to. It said Three Six Were involved in a fight with someone and they said koop and crunchy snack were together. Maybe they were fighting each other.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Hmm...
Now I just saw that article...

Well Koopsta hasn't been around three 6 mafia since very late 1999/early early 2000....and Koopsta right now is locked up in Shelby County Jail in Memphis,Tennessee so the accusations of Koopsta being involved is beyond wrong

Now that guy being attacked is very possible just Koopsta attacking him is wrong...lol...

If it goes to court the shit might get thrown out because he's saying he was attacked by a guy that hasn't been around 3-6 in 6+ years...
The guy is just confused who is who or just wasn't attacked at all...

Saying Koopsta Knicca attacked him he might as well be saying Playa Fly,Gangsta Blac and Kingpin Skinny Pimp attacked him..lol

Feb 8, 2003
I thought that from page was just rumors that fans put up. And SPV is right Koop left 3'6 2000 WHEN THEY DROPPED wHEN tHE Smoke Clears. And like we both said Koop is indeed in jail right now he been in there since March. He was one cool ass cat and down to work with any underground artist that is serious

Feb 5, 2006
J.E.D.I. said:
I wouldn't say all that necessarily.... Three 6 seems to be doing just fine (monetarily) w/o them...
they are doing fine cuz they sold theyselfs out they are so fuckinw axck besid3es pat. hes wack to id beat his fat ass into a fetal position. go bump some AC CHILL you blithering idiot.
koopsta a faggot.