is it possible to find back covers? do people actually sell those?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
was talking with one of my homies bout all the cds we bought in high school at the pawn shop right next door...wed spend our lunch hour in there sampling cds and using our lunch money on that shit..

anyway, what im getting at, is that there was ALOT of cds that only had the main jacket and the cd..the case did not have the back cover though..and now looking at them im disgusted lol...funny enough, if my memory serves me correct, most if not all i the ones i bought like that were no limit records cds..

May 3, 2002
I have some rare cd's like that as well where i'm missing the front or the back insert, both or the disc and some rare gems too....there's been a few times in the past where a thread was created like this looking for specific inserts...

I need the G.U.N front cover
The Beholda back insert
Da-Da-Problemz back insert

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
all the cds we bought in high school at the pawn shop right next door
is that there was ALOT of cds that only had the main jacket and the cd..the case did not have the back cover though
Well, why do you think that is? It's because crackheads would break into people's cars and steal their CD books that only had the CD and maybe front cover in the sleeves and then sell them to the pawn shop to get some money for their next fix.

Sep 17, 2005
C-NOTE-3RD COAST BORN
G-MAAB-RISE
KLONDIKE KAT-MADE MAN
K-RINO-NO MERCY
Z-RO-KING OF DA GHETTO
TELA-PIECE OF MIND
BAM-ROUGH NIGGAZ BIBLE
SERVIN DA WORLD CLICK-SHIPPIN N HANDLIN
20-2-LIFE-SELF TITLED
TRE-8-NUTTIN BUT DRAMA
YOUNG SOUTHERN PLAYAZ 2
T POP-MAKIN MOVES
LIL FLEX-TIME 2 PLAY
MASTER P-GHETTO D
MR SERV ON-LIFE INSURANCE
BIG BOY-WE GS COMP
BEELOW-BALLAHOLIC
HOWARD Q-NO LIMIT RAPID FIRE
SOULJA SLIM GIVE IT TO EM RAW
SOUTHSIDE PLAYAZ-STREET GAME
NO LIMIT-DOWN SOUTH HUSTLERS
DJ NITE-NITEMARE 1
PROME TIME-DUCK TAPEN
LIL O-FAT RAT W/CHEESE LOCAL VERSION

THE REST ARE IN BOXES IN MY GARAGE

Nov 8, 2007
I HAVE STUFF LIKE THAT TOO. I BUY SHIT THAT MISSING DISCS IN HOPES OF FINDING THE COVERS SOME DAY . OR DISC'S THAT ARE MISSING A FRONT OR BACK COVER IN HOPES OF FINDING THE COVERS. IF YOUR PATIENT YOU CAN GET THEM .

BY THE WAY IM LOOKING FOR THESE COVERS (FRONT N BACK):

AGGRAVATED ASSAULT-"WATCHA KNOW ABOUT ME"
MC TWIST -" MVP"
THE M.O.B.B. - NEVER TRUST THEM HOES

May 25, 2005
cool shit..off the top im looking for..

back inserts:
Silkk - The Shocker
Steady Mobb'n - Premeditated Drama
No Limit We Cant Be Stopped compilation

Front inserts:
C-Murder - Life Or Death

Case with back and front inserts:
Kurupt - Streetz iz a Mutha (bought that shit brand new in stores when it dropped..some fucker borrowed it and lost everything except the disc)

I know theres more i just cant remember right now..

Sep 17, 2005

back inserts:
Silkk - The Shocker

Front inserts:
C-Murder - Life Or Death

Kurupt - Streetz iz a Mutha (bought that shit brand new in stores when it dropped..some fucker borrowed it and lost everything except the disc)

I know I got that steady mobbin, might have that silkk too

Feb 14, 2004
I'm pretty sure there is no back insert for this CD. I believe it came in one of those No Limit cases where there is a front cover and back cover glued to the case, as was traditional with the majority of the No Limit releases.
THIS!

The case for that c.d. doesn't have the back insert that you are seeking. However that c.d. case is just one whole plastic case with the back and front insert glued to the case, which only holds the inside album cover.

I have three cases of this exact same album's jewel case, one which holds the c.d. that I'm not looking to give away, and two which are up for grabs. Make an offer. :classic:

Sep 17, 2005

back inserts:
Silkk - The Shocker

Front inserts:
C-Murder - Life Or Death

Found that steady mobbn and c-murder. still goin through my boxes for that silkk