IS DEVIN..WEST COAST???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
214Thug said:
NOoooooo....that was after it was part of mexico...we were our own country, then we became part of tha us...

I dont know what you try'n to say but theirs no connections with TEXAS(not tha south west, but tha DIRTY DIRTY!) & cali NONE!...tha only one I can think of is that gangsta rap was heavily influenced down here but thats about it...& tha only state that TEXAS gots deep connections with is tha boot aka LOUISIANA...cuz everyone here knows or is related to someone from tha boot...everyone in tha south knows this...

SPICE 1 is from TEXAS, MASTER P from CALI to LOUISIANA, KEAK is from ALABAMA and X RAIDED is from TEXAS so those are some of the connections from CALI and the dirty including TEXAS.

Aug 20, 2004
Young Lou said:
MASTER P from CALI to LOUISIANA,.
Other way around buddy...LA to CA...CA BACK to LA...the muthafucka is originally from LA...3rd Ward Calliope Projects to be exact...he only says it more than Luni Coleone says his own name...

And alotta cats in the 60's and 70's moved from the South to the West Coast...more than people think...

Aug 9, 2002
Jae Reekay said:
Other way around buddy...LA to CA...CA BACK to LA...the muthafucka is originally from LA...3rd Ward Calliope Projects to be exact...he only says it more than Luni Coleone says his own name...

And alotta cats in the 60's and 70's moved from the South to the West Coast...more than people think...
T R U E....p's str8 outta 3rd ward...I dont hear that many bay rappers with a nolia accent...