Is Barry REALLY guilty of Obstruction?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
At this time he is, but whether that holds up after appeals is the real question. The governement is trying to prove a point that no one is above the law. They need to be chasing the bankers and the financial institutions that created this big deficit we now have as a country. What is convicting Barry really going to do? He and his big ass head should have just admitted to the steroid use. In the end, fuck them both. Neither is doing shit for me anyway.

Feb 8, 2006
At this time he is, but whether that holds up after appeals is the real question. The governement is trying to prove a point that no one is above the law. They need to be chasing the bankers and the financial institutions that created this big deficit we now have as a country. What is convicting Barry really going to do? He and his big ass head should have just admitted to the steroid use. In the end, fuck them both. Neither is doing shit for me anyway.

i agree with most of what you said
but don't forget that the government and the financial instiution worked hand in hand in this mess so implicating the banks implicates them.
the good old boy club knows how to take care of their own and everyone else is a pawn

this witch hunt is a joke on bonds

Dec 2, 2006
i agree with most of what you said
but don't forget that the government and the financial instiution worked hand in hand in this mess so implicating the banks implicates them.
the good old boy club knows how to take care of their own and everyone else is a pawn

this witch hunt is a joke on bonds
No doubt.

Dec 4, 2006
they didn't find him guilty of lying but guilty of obstruction?

that shit makes no sense, who ever took this case to get him only did it to further his/her career and that's it..

WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF TAX PAYER MONEY THOUGH...

Jan 18, 2006
we all knew it was a waste of tax money before the trial even started. The trial would have happened a few years ago if they had solid evidence against him. Long live the greatest homerun hitter, he's kicken back at home just laughing at the government.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Barry will do NOT 1 single day in jail! Total victory for him in my opinion.
rather do a day in jail then never do a day in the MLB hall of fame!.....he will never get in, hof commitee will never allow it!..add him and all the other players in the mitchell report to the pete rose list!

and how u gonna be guilty of obstruction and not guilty of anything else!..makes no fuckin sense at all!....its only fucking obvious and they had witnesses?!,lol..the least they could of done is give Henry Aaron his record back!..and all the rest of the players who lost their records due to steriods back,..rightfully so!

Fuck Barroid Bonds!

Feb 8, 2006
barry gave us a show when he was here, personal shit aside i could care less what he does off the field

he made every at bat a spectacle that no other batter will ever do again

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
hank aaron and the rest of his era were takin greenies (meth) to help them with the everyday baseball schedule... and to say these players will never get in the hall is false, once the older voters die off, the younger crop might let some of these guys in...

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Barry was a 40/40 guy and an MVP prior to any weight gain.... Barry is THE best player to ever wear spikes. Non Debatable. Haters gonna hate. See ball, hit ball, catch ball, throw ball, and Steal them bases baby!!!

Barry is a PIMP! Period.

Oct 11, 2009
IS IT THE FACT THAT HE "CHEATED" OR THE FACT THAT NONE OF THE PTCHERS HE WAS PLAYING AGAINST GOT CAUGHT?? EVERYBODY TALKS ABOUT THE HITTERS BUT IM SURE PITCHERS WERE TAKING SOMETHING AS WELL...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
they dont really acknowledge the pitchers juicing up because they werent the ones getting baseball attention, the hitters and home runs are what saved baseball. everybody knows the pitchers were jucing as well..... and they aint saying shit while barry and other hitters take all the heat for it