Is 2 Pac still wit us? see what you think

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
you stupid as fuck carlos talkin bout tupac come back will solve the problems of the black community the fuck would you know...and killa tay put down some serious shit there...hes an actual friend of the family and they sayin hes dead. get the fuck off wit ur jockin ass tupac is superman he is my hero bullshit. let him rest in peace...thats real...he probly turnin over in his grave cause of suckas like u speakin like u know the deal

Aug 7, 2002
don call me stoopid just cause of that maaine...it prolly would it prolly won't who knows im juz speakin my mind about that cuz thats what he wantin to do and thats what his mom says in booklets n stuff...it would have to be alot more then that...im juz speakin my mind on diz...datz my opinion so i put it eitha u agree wit it or u don't...and yeah i do see what killa tay's typing is some serious shit...

Aug 7, 2002
im sorry but if yall wanna see for ya selvez den get some typa science magnifyin glass and look for your self in the 3 finger prints inside the makaveli booklet...i remember it sayin im comin back in 2003 and has his enemies who he gon kill and stuff...don't rememba da rest cuz it's been years ago...but yall can check for ya selvez dats my only proof rye dere...

Dec 2, 2002
YOUNGNUTT said:
JUST CUZ TAY WORK WITH THE MANS FAMILY AND THEY TELL HIM PAC IS DEAD DON'T MEAN SHIT. THE MAN ALLEGEDLY FAKED HIS DEATH. THAT TYPE OF SHIT HAS TO BE WELL THOUGHT OF, YOU THINK THEY GONNA BROADCAST THE SHIT TO PEOPLE WHO ASK???
word:classic: