INTRODUCTION TO TYCOON WILL...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2011
www.reverbnation.com
**THIS IS A INTRODUCTION TO TYCOON WILL**SHOUTOUT SICCNESS.NET

Tycoon Will is a Hip-Hop/Rap/R&B Artist From Tacoma,Wa - Signed To High Powered Ent and He is Bout To Blow Up Big & He Has The Back Up To Do It.
Tycoon Has a Previous Mixtape He & His Brother "Michael MikeMedia Colon" Dropped Back in 2005 - The 4.A.D Mixtape - With The Help of His Brother and a Few People From "Tacoma's Hip-Hop Community","Melissa Wheatly Footwork Media","Big Boi From Big Boi's Clothing","Urban Streets TV "& More. Due To Efforts of These Individuals",Tycoon Has Done Lot's of Shows in His Hometown of Tacoma Like Opening Up For "Devin The Dude & "Too Short" And Has Been In Countless Talent Show's Open Mic's & More.
He Has Also Been on Local TV & a Few Heavy Ears Have Heard His Music Before, Like "Dj Clue,Alchemist & Russel Simmons" To Name A Few.
Tycoon Has Been Silently Underground Makin Moves,Gettin His Money Right & Working On His Craft These Past 5 Years & Has Hooked Up With Some High Powered People, No Pun Intended lol In 2010 He Hooked Up With John Silva From High Powered Entertainment Who Has Worked With Countless Artist's On His Label Like,Lil Flip,Joe Budden,Crooked I,Kokane,Yukmouth,Spice 1,Killa Tay & Many More. Tycoon & John Are Currently Working on Tyccon Will's New Mixtape & Album. With Production By Silva & a Top Notch Studio, Tycoon Will Has The Means To Create Monster Projects & That is in Fact What He is Doing.
The World is Mine Vol.1 Mixtape & a Still Unititled Album To Follow. Both Are Sure To Be Ear Opening Experience's For All Listeners. Tycoon Will Brings A Fresh Perspective on Life,Money,Women,Love,Family and More. Stay Tuned For More Info. In The Meantime Checkout The New Track From His Album Super "Hit Single" "Get Money Ft. Frankie, And "Hit Single From The World is Mine Mixtape "She Don't Love Me" Also He Has a Super Tight Mixtape Track Featuring Clover G's Sunny Red & Waxcen From Selfmade Ent. As a Added Bonus Tycoon Has Released 3 Lost Mixtape Tracks From 05' For You To Listen To. Much Love & Thank You.

WATCH TYCOON WILL VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TycoonwillKnights