Introduction and a few questions and request

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
I've been reading in this forum for about 4-5 months and really liked your recommendations and reviews and now decided to be more active on this forum...
my real name is Stas and as you can see I from Israel (don't hate me for being a jew) and I think that tech n9ne is the best raper in the world.. I have a few questions about stuff that I heard:
1) why aaron yates called himself tech n9ne?

2) what with all this swedish language in "absolute power" and "the anthem"?

3) who are those northhillside from grant's mixtape in the song "let it rain"?

and I have a request.. I tried to download b.g. bullet wound disc from soulseek and didn't manage to do so... so if someone can leave his ICQ number and send it to me it will be great..

and have a good day

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

shnitzel said:
I've been reading in this forum for about 4-5 months and really liked your recommendations and reviews and now decided to be more active on this forum...
my real name is Stas and as you can see I from Israel (don't hate me for being a jew) and I think that tech n9ne is the best raper in the world.. I have a few questions about stuff that I heard:
1) why aaron yates called himself tech n9ne?

2) what with all this swedish language in "absolute power" and "the anthem"?

3) who are those northhillside from grant's mixtape in the song "let it rain"?

and I have a request.. I tried to download b.g. bullet wound disc from soulseek and didn't manage to do so... so if someone can leave his ICQ number and send it to me it will be great..

and have a good day
1. cause that is the performance name he chose

2. Tech has european connections.....his daddy is from france...

3.I dont know but they suck.....

Jan 12, 2003
about the name, if im not mistaken his brother Dyno Mac was flippin through a Guns N Amo mag w/ him way back then and seen an article bout a Tec 9. Then Dyno said thats it, you're Tec 9. Then they spelled it a pimp ass way, unlike that old guy from UNLV.

Aug 18, 2002
somewhere on this board awhile back somebody translated all that shit, maybe search for it.....and I don't know about Northhillside.....but the lead singer of a metal band Intent is also on the song.?

Feb 12, 2004
and what about b.g.? I think that you said a week ago that he has an album and someone downloaded it from soulseek.. but I can't find it in soulseek.. is it a good album?

Jan 12, 2003
ok, NICK, why dont you just make a south park vital so we can talk about that show there. Cuz Im very temted to bring up the new one that was on wednesday night! That shit was so damn funny.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, how do I know what I have I'm retarded. AHHHHHHHHHH"