INTERVIEW POLL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Vell Bakardy is killing the polls...

That is the No# 1. person I would want to see interviewed... You should also have a place where when it's all decided in the end, we can submit questions that can be asked... Cause usually, people forget to ask some things, and that's human, but I am anxious to ask him some stuff myself... Or better yet, have a number that we can call in to, sort of like "Talk radio" style and talk to that person live...... Shit would be tight....... Hook it up Swick, we know that you gone give us some good shit dude...

And Travis too.... Glad he has faith in Tech....

Holla back...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
haha......I would love to do an interview with Vell too....everyone wants to know what he really has to say about his beef with Tech....and since he can't hold Tech's mic cord in a rap battle....maybe he can say some words on an interview. About the "fan questions" we always ask folks to send us emails for questions, but most never do. But I think the more people putting their heads together for questions....the better the interview is going to be.

Maybe we should have a contest to be a guest "interviewer" during each of our interviews. Hahaha....let them ask like 1 or 2 questions....or even all the fan's questions. I like the idea of interaction from other fans. Lot of good ideas......we gotta consider them all.

Nick