installing reason 2.0 question?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i just got reason 2.0 from a siccness member and i cant figure out what i'm doing wrong while installing it i put in the first disc and it installed then it said insert the factory sound bank disc then i put that it but then nothing happened after i did that can anyone help me?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
if you don't have the real discs its not gonna work, this is an age old problem for reason bootleggers. The propellerhead people have encrypted their shit so you can't steal their program easily. Get the real deal, you can probably get an old versian on Ebay for a hundred bucks or so. 3.0 is very nice though for anyone getting started in music production

Mar 17, 2006
yee said:
i just got reason 2.0 from a siccness member and i cant figure out what i'm doing wrong while installing it i put in the first disc and it installed then it said insert the factory sound bank disc then i put that it but then nothing happened after i did that can anyone help me?
Not sure about 2.0, but for 2.5 you need three discs to properly install. This is true whether it's "borrowed" or retail.

STRATEGY

Mar 31, 2006
jayda650 said:
if you don't have the real discs its not gonna work. 3.0 is very nice though for anyone getting started in music production
I would definately say get 3.o cuz if you goet 2.0 and 2.5 you will be limited as far as features that you will probably need. you could also check half.com you might find somebody who copped 3.0 and dont want it there as well.