Indians and Yanks tied for first place in wild card

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/index

Record 70-56. 6 game winning streak.

I soo wanna go on about my indians. But im sure you bay area fans could care less. But heres one thing you need to know. We past the A's. Now tied with Yankees in the wildcard. A matter of fact with white sox now 75- 47. Indians are 7 games back. We now have a chance to take the pennant if the white sox continue to suck ass. They have won 2 of there last 8 games.

This team is young. Yeah we did it in 2001. But we had thome and a whole different ball club that year.

List.
Bartolo Colon.
Kenny Lofton
Roberto Alomar
Omar Vizquel
Jaret Wright
Milton Bradley
Jim Thome
Juan Gonzalez - WAS HEALTHY

*Coco Crisp-.300/10HR/51RBI-Los Angeles, CA
*Travis Hafner-.314/19HR/76RBI/OBP.415/SLG.569
*Victor Martinez-.278/16HR/60RBI/SLG.447/Catcher
Ben Broussard - CLUTCH!
*Jhonny Peralta- .302/20HR/63 RBI/ROOKIE
Casey Blake - 16 homers
*Grady Sizemore-.290/16HR/66RBI/18 SB/ROOKIE
Jake Westbrook - 14-9 era: 3 runs a game
Ronnie Belliard-.282/10HR/56RBI/SLG.423
*C.C Sabathia - Born in Vallejo, CA*
Bob Wickman are greatest athlete/33:SV ERA2.96
5th in league with runs scored. We were in top 5 in runs scored last year. We had no pitching though. This is year different.

Bay area fans show some love!
C.C.'sss from Vallejo....

Apr 25, 2002
Yup, Indians are goin' through a little run right now, just like the A's did, and just like the Yankees are doin' right now too. All teams go through it at one point in the season, sooner or later. It's just a matter if it's at the right time or not. But remember, there's a still a whole month of baseball left. Anything can happen...

As for my A's? We're goin' through some major offensive struggles that really resemble the month of May which got us off to a 17-32 start. If we don't get out of it soon...our playoffs hopes may soon be over.

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. Chronic said:
Yup, Indians are goin' through a little run right now, just like the A's did, and just like the Yankees are doin' right now too.
Not quite.

The A's went on a 50-10 run. You do NOT go 50-10 by accident. 50-10 is more than just a hot streak.

Apr 25, 2002
gimpypimp said:
Who will then? Yankees...A's?

The Indians have a pretty good shot.
The Wild Card will come out of the East or the West... If it does happen to come out of the Central (which I highly doubt,) it will be Minnesota.

Overall the Indians have a losing record against the teams they play the rest of the season against... They haven't played that well against the teams in their division either, who they play most of the time for the rest of the season... They have a losing record to Minnesota, Chicago owns them, and they're just a couple games up on Detroit and KC...

Everyone thinks that the Indians have an easy schedule from here on out but doesn't recognize the fact that Cleveland hasn't been able to take care of business against these "bad" teams.

Dec 2, 2004
all i can do is keep the hope. my uncle just won tickets. he's giving them to me. tickets to any game i wanna go too. definetly saving these tickets till end of sept. I really hope the twins get back up there. so then we can kick their ass like they did to us last year.

May 6, 2002
The Yankees will win the Wild Card.
Their team is too stacked to not make the post-season.

Cleveland, not likely. They are just playing good baseball right now, but it won't lats long.

A's, they have a better chance winning the AL West seeing that Anahiem has slumped here and there this season. They just need to pick up more W's, instaed of smashing temas 11-1, then losing others to close ones (due to lack of hitting, erros on the field, etc.)