IN FAM MART NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
LOCAL MOM&POP

ITS A LOCAL STORE IN SAN DIEGO
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE AUG 12,2003
LUNI COLEONE
MOUTH OF MADNESS AND TOTAL RECALL COLLECTORS EDITION
WITH BONUS UNRELEASED TRACKS IN FAM MART NOW!!!
GO GET IT........oOHHHHHHHH BoY!!!

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
IM NOT BOSS HOGG

BOSS HOGG IS COMING OUT WITH THE SOUTHEAST UNDERGROUND RELEASE (EARBUSTERS)
FEAT:STORMIN NORMAN,CHARLIE MACK,A NASTY,WOOD ,AND BIG SHANNON BO AS OF NOW ITS UNFINISHED BUT ITS COMING.

Jul 27, 2002
^^^ what the fuck are you talkin bout ... I thought this one motha fucka was boss hogg ... stay in Orlando boy band capital bumpin dago music never heard no east side trippin or boss hogg in his life

Jul 27, 2002
thanks mrbitchtwista, yeah I'm half white how did you know maybe the way I stated it like I care. Hows that orlando rap sceene still not blownin up, coo coo maybe I'll get a digital camera and send you some pictures and than you'll be that much closer to relating to the 619

Jun 25, 2002
hillarious....boy band capitol...true...but trickdaddy from florida....that nig is hellafied thug...or..."skreet"...got mad love for that man....but orlando....never heard of thuggin in orlando....bangin disney bloc and shit....but it's ghetto's evereywhere...and thugs migrate....

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
FUNNY ..STEP YOURS UP AND MAYBE YOU CAN PUT AN ALBUM OUT ONE DAY..........AND I KNOW YOU ARE SUBJECT TO YOUR OPINION BUT COME ON BRO "STEP HIS GAME UP "....AS A STRUGGLIN RAPPER I THINK YOU SHOULD HOLD THE ADVICE ON THE RAP GAME ON AN ARTIST THAT SELLS MORE RECORDS NOW THAN HE EVER HAS

Feb 27, 2003
www.eccentric.tk
y0 im not saying hes not tite, hes old shit is hard, but new shit, just seems hes just puttin out shit for money..i aint knockin his hustle, but im saying i want to remember this kat as a legend and jsut not a dood taht put out a few good albums, and to tell u the truth, u said i "maybe" would put out and album...but to tell u the truth y0 if i was from where he was from, i guarentee id already be on one of ur albums..lol..cause skill wise..i am album matierial..just seems every dood that on the tracks u guys got all from the same places...i dont really see anyone else get a chance to rip shit..

Feb 27, 2003
www.eccentric.tk
y0 im tryin..lol..im not really from where there from and im younger so i really dont get credibility if u know what i mean..so its hard to get noticed as much...im just tryin to get a oppurtunity to showcase some ish..but no one really gives a dun a chance..so its hard cause in sd thats what its all about is that type of music and its who u know now really how much talent u have..