Important Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
my girlfriend called me last night and told me that she was at her driving lessons and her driving instructor started doing some fucked up shit. By the way, she's 18 and he's in his late 30's. He is always sayin shit like 'come to my house sometime' and 'you got nice breasts' and 'don't tell anyone about this' and 'i had dreams that you were at my house and you took off your clothes and came into bed with me..." and shit for the last couple weeks, but she just tried to change the subject. Then when she was driving he started rubbing her 'area' if you know what i'm saying. she didn't say anything cause she was scared and didn't want to piss him off when no one else was around. she doesn't want me to say anything until she sees him for her next lesson on Saturday, where she'll tell him to stop that shit. But he sounds really fucked up and we don't know what he'd do - but i think he's gone too far, already.
i know the obvious thing to do is tell the driving school or something but gettin him fired or beating his ass would just piss him off and possibly make things worse, cause he knows where she lives and shit . Anyone got advice.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Get him fired and then go to his house and beat his azz! Fuck him up real bad and warn him theres more where that came from if he even looks at your girl again. Think of Hank Hill fucking that dude up who grabbed his girl in goofellas....

Aug 6, 2002
awwww hell nooo, that's shits got to stop. Damn homie I would have already smashed on his face if he did some shit like that to my lady. That's just straight disrespectful. He needs to be put in check.

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Dude, I don't mean to bag on your girl, b/c I'm sure she is scared, but it already went way to far. The momment it started she should have jumped the fuck out of that car and ran to his place of employment. If any females are reading this, DO NOT STAND FOR THAT BULLSHIT!!

The best thing to do now is go to his job and have her talk w/ his boss and if dude tries to threaten her call the cops. Don't beat his ass, even though U might want to, b/c then U might get in trouble. Fuck waiting till Saturday! But dude, on the real talk w/ your girl, b/c this smells a little fishy. Good luck w/ it.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
true, i was like 'i'm gonna beat his ass' but then i realized that i should keep her safety first and not do anything stupid .y'see i started goin to university in September which is 1 and a half hours from home (where she is still livin) and i can't get home untill tonight, so i couldn't do anythin about it. but i'm comin home today and i know where he lives now :devious: . thanks for the advice, i'm gonna talk to his work about it, cause someone like that would probably do it to other girls as well