"iMPACT!" Returns This Thursday Night On SpikeTV!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
"iMPACT!" Returns This Thursday Night On SpikeTV! Impact Preview

December 4th, 2005 23:54
TNA “iMPACT!” AIRS THIS THURSDAY NIGHT ON SPIKETV!
Check out the Total Nonstop Action on December 8 starting at 10pm et

Total Nonstop Action “iMPACT!” airs at a special time this Thursday night, December 8, at 10pm et – the final show before Sunday’s “Turning Point” Pay-Per-View extravaganza, featuring the in-ring wrestling debut of Christian Cage along with appearances by Chicago White Sox star AJ Pierzynski and wrestling legend Bobby “The Brain” Heenan!

This Thursday night on SpikeTV, all of your favorite TNA stars will be in attendance, including AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Christian Cage, Raven, Rhino, Samoa Joe, America’s Most Wanted, Team Canada and many more!

THIS THURSDAY: THE TNA IN-RING DEBUT OF CHRISTIAN CAGE!
New TNA star Christian Cage makes his TNA in-ring wrestling debut against Team Canada’s enforcer Bobby Roode! If Cage is determined to get a shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Title, he’ll have to prove himself against the Canadian muscle in Roode. The question is – will Cage’s “Turning Point” opponent “The Alpha Male” Monty Brown be waiting to Pounce once again?

http://www.tnawrestling.com/

Nov 30, 2005
thats how i roll

ive missed more friday night smackdown cause unlike "the teddy long of siccness" i dont got tivo.... and on a personal note i miss spike: mxc lance craul van dam ahhhh shows without raw i never would have known about....anyone no whats up with that dude monk?