@ imaboss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
your posts with that shit about EA is prob the most annoying shit ever. i cant believe you actually go through all the trouble of actually posting that shit on every single thread. plz do us a favor and just stop tho. it disturbes me to think of how much time you spend during a day thinking of him. i mean every post, shit, you prob think about him all day long.....are you mad because hes not gay or something? heartbroken? i think you should be banned for all your gay posts of the same damn thing but i aint a moderater so all i can do is ask you to plz stop with that BS, it dont belong here..

Just a thought

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

that sucka caint fuck wit me

i should just knock his punk ass the fuck out with these 10 pound brass knuckles i got lyin' under the leather drivers seat of my mobb

i'l bet he got a picture of me that he supersized at kinko's that's posted up against his wall, and crazy glued his favorite industrial strength ultra-ribbed vibrating dildo at my crotch in the picture that he gives head to regularly

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Ey EA atleast go on a date with his gay ass atleast once so he'll stop crying...hahahahha..lmao...jk..:p

May 5, 2002
where you from 'imaboss' ?? just wondering cause i hope you dont rep your city , im fairly new to the board even though i been posting alot lately but it sounds like you should just chill and not hate so much.