I'm going to see Sex And The City 2 tonight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Terrible movie by the way.

I had to leave three times and walk around the theater to gather myself together in order to try to finish it.
So you thought you were doing a good deed, but you ended up in an argument instead? Because I cannot imagine the wifey would appreciate you walking out 3 times during one movie very much. During the new sex and the city movie even....

So how long are you being punished for? (you know what I mean) lol

I am really glad my girl didn't even ask me to come. She went with a bunch of friends instead.
Here they had a special 'ladies night' somewhere in the opening week. Only females were allowed in. I was really thankful for that.

Jul 6, 2008
yrah, first it was the notebook, then after she mentioned we were gonna go watch diary of a mad black woman,

i broke up with the bitch, i saw no future with her, just agony.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
You should do what I did. Tell your girlfriend the only way you'll go is if you have sex beforehand. Then have sex. Then tell her you don't feel like going anymore. Then smoke a joint and take a nap while she calls her friends.